Chapter Ten (10)

"What information that you have?" ask Xavier when he come to Alpha's hiding place.

"According to the sources and information that I already gathered, Prince Leon have a lot of business around the world. He's famous for his knowledge and he know how to entertain his client. But,....." Arthur stop his briefing and look at Xavier,

"But, Prince Leon has his dark side. Which is actually he made a illegal business where all the bad people involved. Now...." Xavier raise his eyebrows,

"Prince Leon try to include Prince Noah into one of his new business in Korea. My sources said, the business probably related to entertainment industry. My concern is, Prince Leon known as manipulate man. I'm afraid, behind his business is consists of prosistitute and attract many innocent girls who dreams to be an artist." Explain Arthur.

"Does any of royal members know about his dark side?" Arthur shook his head.

"Not even one. In their eyes, Prince Leon is a good man and successful man." Xavier let out a deep sigh.

"This is bad. Hayzel even risk herself to met Leon. To her, Leon is a good friend and will help her whenever she need one."

"What should we do know Capt?" ask Ethan who being silent all this time.

"We change the plan for a while. Arthur and me will go seek for more information. Ethan, while you go social lecturer, find anything that you think it will be help. Jackson stay here and tighten the security than usual. Krystal, stay at the apartment with Hayzel until I am back." Xavier give them an order.

"Let's go." Xavier take his jacket and go out with Arthur. Krystal start to pack her things to accompany Hayzel in a meantime. Ethan change his clothes to disguise and Jackson already infrom of computer and change the security plan.
********************************************
Hayzel wake up this morning with a new spirit. Last night, Krystal come to the apartment and said Xavier will be gone for another matters. So, she thought today he will be back.

"I'm done!" Hayzel smile as she applied lip gloss on her lips. Even though it was not necessary for her to do that, but at least she want to show him. Hayzel open the door and smell something good.

'Is he back?' Hayzel thought. Usually Xavier will prepare the breakfast. But Hayzel was dissapointed when she saw a woman figure. It's Krystal. Xavier is not here.

"Princess, you're ready. Let's get breakfast." Hayzel sit and Krystal serve her a plate of toast.

"When Xavier come back?" Hayzel can't hold anymore from asking.

"I'm afraid I can't answer that question, princess. Even we don't know when capt will come back." Krystal smile.

"Is that so?" Hayzel just looking at her food. She send the message to Xavier, but he didn't read it yet.

"Krystal, do you think Xavier is serious with his words? He said he will send me back to Morville."

"Capt never back on his words. But in your case I think he just blurted out because he is mad. Don't worry too much, capt will do his job until it's done."
********************************************
(Morville)

"Your highness, it's been a month since Princess Hayzel went out from Morville. But there is no sign the culprit would do something dangerous." said Albert.

"Don't let your guard down, Albert. Even it's for one second, they will use it as an advantage." respond King Louis.

"Yes, your highness. I'm sorry." Albert bow at King Louis.

"It's okay Albert. I know you are concern as well. I just hope Hayzel will stay safe out there." King Louis sit on his chair.

"Don't you keep in touch with princess?"