Chapter Fifteen (15)

"So, when he said he's going back?" Arthur ask Baekhyun as he and Jackson already arrived at UN Village to inform the emergency.

"If I'm not mistake, he's saying that he will back before lunch." Baekhyun said. Arthur looking at his watch with a nervous feeling. Jackson tap his shoulder to tell everything is fine.

"You can wait inside. I also can't tell how long will he take." Baekhyun offer to them as he can tell from their face that something is happen and they need Xavier as soon as possible. To be honest, only Baekhyun knows Xavier true job as a agent. Not even his grandma and little sister, Baekhee.

"Thank you..." Jackson respond with a smile

*

"Hayzel, wake up. It's already 10am. We have to back, remember." Xavier shake Hayzel's body slowly. Hayzel move a little bit,

"Let me sleep for a while. I'm so sleepy."

"I know you're tired but we already promised them to back before lunch. You can continue your sleep at the house. Grandma is waiting." comfort Xavier again. He know that they sleep late last night because of their activity.

"Alright, alright." Hayzel wake up with a force. Showing her bad hairs. But Xavier found it's sexy.

"Get your clothes then eat breakfast." Xavier wear his shirt and go out from the caravan. He pack the things and fold the blanket. He look at Hayzel who still half-sleepy while her mouth chewing the bread.

"Sleepy?" Xavier's question make Hayzel glare at him,

"Isn't obvious? You don't let me sleep last night." True, Xavier can't get enough of her. At that time, he don't look at her as a princess but as his woman.

"I'm sorry. When we get home, you can sleep okay? I will grandma that you're tired." Hayzel didn't answer him, just continue munching her breakfast and get ready to back home.

*

(Paris)

"Ethan, do they reply your text?" Krystal ask her boyfriend who looking at his watch.

"Arthur said he still not meet with capt yet since he went out with princess since yesterday. So, they waiting for them to back."

"Really? I hope they can meet as soon as possible. Even though we already arrived, but we can't do alone without captain." Krystal bit her lips our of nervous.

"What should I do when we arrived?" Noah interrupt their conversation.

"I want you to stay close with Madam Ivy. You may use your real name. But don't ever said you are from Morville. She hate anything related to it." Ethan explain,

"She hates Morville? But why?" Krystal shrug her shoulder.

"We don't know. She doesn't know if Princess is a crown princess of Morville. If not, for sure Captain in a big trouble." Krystal said.

"Alright, I will try my best." Noah said determined.

*

"Did you already planted the bomb?"

"Yes. Everything is going according what we have planned."

"Good! Keep your eyes on her. If The Aplha get into our line, just active the bomb."

"Noted, will do."

*

(UN Village)

Arthur and Jackson can't stop back and forth waiting for Xavier. To them, every minutes is so precious. If only they can contact Xavier through gadjet, everything would be easy and fast.