Phasing

Sam's POV

I rush in to Alpha Parker's house to see a young girl with purple hair lying passed out on the couch. I place my hand on her head to see that she was burning, confirming that she was changing. Alpha Parker walks back in to the room and see's me, "Sam, will she be okay?" he asks, obviously worried about his daughter. I was about to answer him when the girl interrupts me, letting out a loud scream of pain as she bent over with pain.

I look at James, his eyes were full of worry, "She'll be fine James, the only problem is that she is so skinny" I pat his shoulder. He nod, "She's been through a lot Sam... he kneels down beside the couch and slips his hand in to hers.

Her eyes shot open as she fell off the couch her bones starting to crack and deform, she was phasing. "We need to get her outside James" I rush over to them and help him carry her outside.

She lets out a snarl as we place her on the ground, her bones making awful cracking noises and her body shapes in to a larger form. After she had phased I could see that her wolf was a snowy white while the tip of her tail was grey. She wasn't a gigantic wolf, although she wasn't exactly small, she was about the same size as Paul.

She growls loudly, and stares us down; confused, obviously not knowing what was going on.

Genie's POV

My body ached so badly, yet the pain wasn't anywhere near as bad as it had been before. "Okay Evergene, you need to calm down, everything will be explained" the tanned man spoke in his low yet soft voice. I knew I wasn't human, I was much taller and when I looked down I saw that I had the paws of a white dog.

What am I tried to ask them, yet all that came out was small weird dog sounds. "Genie we're going to get in the car, please can you follow us through the woods, we wont go to far" dad spoke calmly. I nodded my large head and started to walk, believe me, walking on for feet is much harder to do then two.

I kept my pace with the car, walking through the tree's until they stopped in front of a small house. They got out of the car and as if on queue a bunch of tanned shirtless boys came out of the house. I noticed them as the people from my school, instantly causing me to cower away, letting out a whimper.

"Come on Genie it's okay" dad places his hand on my furry back, I jumped at his touch.

Sam and Paul step forward in the small group and talk to the man and dad in hushed voices. The others watch me with interested eyes as I stood there awkwardly, running things over in my head for a while.

"Hey Genie..." Seth starts to walk towards me, causing me to instantly start backing up, letting out a growl. "It's okay Genie, I'm not going to hurt you, it will all be okay" Seth put his hand out and places it on my nose. I relaxed at his touch and he smiles, "Okay, well if you haven't noticed already, you're a werewolf Genie, actually, we all are he gestures towards the group.

I study them all individually with my eyes, I though werewolves were just a fairy tail used to scare children in to eating their greens. I'd never have known this if I never moved to La push, or maybe I would have, maybe dad was keeping things from me.

"I'm going to help you unphase, it's going to take a while to get the hang of but you'll get it" he removes his hand from my nose. The guys started going inside, "When you unphase... you'll kinda be naked" he lets out a chuckle, if I was still human right now I'd be blushing.

"Just imagine you as yourself, like when you look in the mirror, what you see" he takes a step back. I do what he says and I feel my body shrinking, hearing my bones crack. My face turns red immediately and Seth covers his eyes, laughing. "Look away!" I shriek, covering my bits with my hands as much as I could.

Dad walks over and hands me a pair of clothes, I run in to the trees and change in to them, letting the previous happenings run through my head, processing everything that was happening.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

When I finished getting dressed no one was outside so I figured that they'd be inside. I open the door and step inside, hearing the hushed word being whispered between them.

"Sit down Genie, we need to talk" Dad pats the spot beside him on the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So genie has phased, I wonder what's going to happen after her dad explains, what has he been hiding from her?

-Hannah