A new discovery

I sat on the couch in silence, all eyes were on me. What do they expect me to say, that it's all cool and now we can all be one big happy wolf family? I clench my fists together beside me, suddenly breathing became harder to do. I stood, arms still by my side, "Genie, please sit down we-" dad started. "Don't" I say sternly "I can't do this right now" I mutter before leaving the house.
My hasty waking soon became a sprint as I ran in to the trees, my eyes filled with tears. They are all stupid liars, either this is a practical joke or I've been lied to my whole life. Soon I had no idea where I was, I was just running from what was hurting and it seemed like the best thing to do.

I'm a coward, I'm a stupid coward and I should just be dead. I'm not a wolf, how could I be? I was obviously drugged, or maybe this is just a huge nightmare. My whole existence is probably just a nightmare and when I wake up I'll have my mum and ill be back at my old home and we'll be happy. And maybe when I wake up there will be no pain. I pant, my chest moving up and down at a fast pace. My chest hurt, and not only because I had run more than I had in a long time, but because I was just sad. I couldn't believe that I could be something as superior as I wolf, how could I protect so many people f I couldn't even protect myself.

I sob loudly in pain, holding myself tightly. I don't want to do this anymore, it's too hard.
"Angel please don't cry" my heart throbbed as he gently wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in to his lap. "Your pain hurts me" he whispers as I hold him tightly. "I don't know you are, but you make me feel like I do" I cry as he runs his large hands up and down my back."That's because I know you, I've watched you your whole life" he presses his nose against my cheek. I was completely calm about the fact that he had watched me my whole life, I didn't feel the need to ask him why, I just felt like I needed to trust him to tell me when the time was right. "Am I really a wolf?" I sniffle as he wipes away the tears on my face. "Yes angel, but you shouldn't worry about not being good enough for that, because you make a beautiful fine wolf" he presses a kiss against my nose.

He was soon gone after desperate howls filled the air. I laid still in the grass, was I ready to be found? I am eventually lifted in to strange warm arms, they weren't his but they gave just as much comfort. I look up at Paul and our eyes connect, it was like my life was flashing before my eyes, but it wasn't the life I had already lived, it was my future, with him. I wasn't stupid, I somehow knew what it meant, I had imprinted on Paul, Paul was my mate.
I disconnected my eyes from his and let him carry me back. He knew what I had seen, and he was wise not to talk about it.