-Underswap Sans X Reader (In Heat) Lemon-

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

~Underswap Sans X Reader (In Heat) Lemon~

Y/N= Your Name 

L/N= Last Name

N/N= Nickname

H/N= Hated Nickname

E/C= Eye Colour

H/C= Hair Colour

F/C= Favourite Colour

S/F/C= Second Favourite Colour

A/N= Author's Note

S/M/L= Small, Medium, Large

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

⚠️🍋 LEMON WARNING 🍋⚠️

~Y/N's POV~

"O-oh my god y-yes"

Swap was sweating, you were panting, you on top of him. He was amazing providing you with g-spit stimulation with every thrust. At this point pleasure had reached its peak. You knew what was about to happen, you could feel the tingle from down inside you.

"S-swap I-I think I'm about too..."

"It's g-good Y/N me t-too"

You could feel he was about to too. Both of your were already tired, but you could still feel Swap putting in effort to please you.

"Oh, oh my f-"

Your words trailed off as Swap uppered his pace even more, his eyes shining as bright yellow stars. You started to feel a knot in your stomach.

"OH MY FUCK I'M..."

You burst right awake and instantly woke with a massive orgasm. Your legs twitched and your body was filled with pleasure. You leaned back your head to take in this feeling. To assist with the orgasm you spread your legs and rubbed your clit, which seemed to just add to this already immense feeling.

 As your body rested you heard a distinct ring. You lean over in the direction of this noise and on your bedside table you can see your phone lit with a message notification. You reach out, your body still shaking uncontrollably, and grasp the phone and pull it to eye level.

"Hey can I come over at 9, Papyrus has gone out somewhere and I thought me and you could... hang out?"

It was from Swap! The thought of him bought you to breaking point. You were already so deep in heat would it even be possible to stay away from him. You had been dating Swap for a while and had never taken things 'deeper'. He is so incredibly adorable, dressed in a blue scarf and simple white shirt and grey trousers tucked into his blue shoes which match with his blue gloves. You could only sit there and imagine how much better Swap would look with all of those clothes off him and on your bedroom floor. You shook your head at your perverted fantasies and focused on your reply message. Of course you weren't really focusing and without thinking you quickly replied.

"Yes sure Swap :3"

You were ok with that message until you glanced at the time.

"Holy S-"

It was already 8:54 and he was going to be around at 9. You were sent into panic. There wasn't enough time to clean you and your bed up together. It was one or the other. You decided to frantically yeet the sheets into the washing machine and replace them with new ones. You then went to change when the recognisable sound of the doorbell rang. You went pale, and just hoped Swap didn't notice how wet you really were. He greeted you with one of his beautiful smiles and his starry eyes shone at the sight of you. He then wrapped his arms around your waist and hugged you. You felt extremely embarrassed and internally screamed as because of his height when he hugged you the front of his head was extremely close to your core. You swore you knew he noticed your problem and blushed F/C. Swap pulled away and blushed as well, a light shade of blue spreading across his face. Swap looked embarrassed and your wild mind assumed he knew about your current 'situation' making you an even brighter and more noticeable shade of F/C.