-{Request} Errortale Sans X Nightmare Sans X Reader Lime-

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Request And Storyline Ideas From: OceanicChriss

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

~Errortale Sans X Nightmare Sans X Reader Lime~

Y/N= Your Name

L/N= Last Name

N/N= Nickname

H/N= Hated Nickname

E/C= Eye Colour

H/C= Hair Colour

F/C= Favourite Colour

S/F/C= Second Favourite Colour

A/N= Author's Note

S/M/L= Small, Medium, Large

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(A/N- Wow the reads are still going up. Thank you all! Here's my second request and I just hope I have portrayed the characters in the right way ;-;... also your like Ink's younger sister and then like things happen... you'll see, also I guess you will still be human, because I find the concept of female skeletons weird and kinda disturbing, so your like related but human ya know...)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

~Y/N's POV~

"Oh I see"

The pen glided smoothly across the paper. You watched as Ink carefully drew the outline of a humans face. He stopped and layed the pen down besides it.

"You see Y/N, you have to make sure you take your time and you don't rush"

"But Ink I'm not rushing"

"Yes you are, and as my little sister I want to teach you not only how to draw, but how to draw right so you can take over my job one day and help to create AU's"

"Hey I'm 16 I'm not little"

"Yeah but I'm still older"

You reached out to grab the drawing Ink had done, but he picked it up before you and scrunched it into a ball. He threw it into the bin besides him.

"Hey why did you do that?"

"I'm not going to let you use my drawing, you have to learn to do your own"

You rolled your eyes at him in a joking matter and both of you laughed. 

"Ok then"

You felt more determined now. You recalled what he had done and followed his advice through your memories. 

"Oh I don't think you can do it Y/N"

Ink was joking around and teasing you. Ink's eyes lit up when he saw the finished product.

"Wow this is a lot better Y/N"

You smiled back at him, you were just as proud of it as he was.

"Well um... I guess you can go now, I just wanted to help you out but you've done... well"

You smiled at him and packed up your things.

"Thanks big bro"

You hugged him. You headed towards the door before looking back at him and carmly waving.

"See ya tomorrow ok?"

"Yep sure!"

You walked out of Ink's house and headed downtown. You were quite happy. One day you might be able to create AU's. How exciting is that? And you could create a concept and help other people. It going to be awesome! You were in a really upbeat mood and very distracted. You walked directly into someone and fell over backwards. You rubbed your head before looking up at the figure.