-Inktale Sans X Reader Lemon-

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

~Inktale Sans X Reader Lemon~

Y/N= Your Name

L/N= Last Name

N/N= Nickname

H/N= Hated Nickname

E/C= Eye Colour

H/C= Hair Colour

F/C= Favourite Colour

S/F/C= Second Favourite Colour

A/N= Author's Note

S/M/L= Small, Medium, Large

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(A/N- Heehee I have 170 reads now I appreciate it guys and gals and non-gender specifics (I do not do the discrimination XD) TYSM it's so nice knowing I'm being somewhat noticed it makes writing these stories rewarding and worthwhile btw for the uneducated childs euphoria is the feeling of overwhelming happiness and excitement... this definition will be handy latter trust me... AAAAAAAAanyways next lemon... :3)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

~Y/N's POV~

You casually layed down on your stomach, sketch book in hand. Thankfully your bed was perfectly positioned in front of the window, providing you with decent lighting and a beautiful view from your apartment. Drawing and sketching was your thing. You had always been the creative type. Sure, nobody knew you could draw or did draw in the first place, you never thought anyone would actually care or like what you did if you decided to show someone anyways. All your drawings were kept to yourself; stored in your room, your desk always a mess. 

You got up off your stomach and sat up before falling down on your back instead. You stared at the ceiling with a clear mind. You held the sketch up to your face to see what you had drawn a bit clearer. Anybody looking at your sketches would think they were amazing, but somehow you could always find a flaw. You decided to take you and your book down to (your favorite cafe) as it was a place were you could always stop to gather thoughts and come up with new ideas. 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

~Time Skip~

You open the door and take a seat right by the window looking out on the street. After ordering (your favorite hot drink) you smile to yourself as you calmly scribble down a drawing of a beautifully potted cherry blossom tree you had spotted across the road from the cafe you were at. You were relatively comfortable until a voice was heard from beside you.

"Wow that's really good"

In embarrassment you hugged your sketch book to your chest to keep your drawing out of view before blushing slightly.

"I-it's not too good..."

"No but seriously"

The person had taken the drawing from out of your hands, the figures fingers unintentionally touching your chest when they did so, making you blush slightly. You turned around and before you stood a skeleton. Your looked into his eyes, noticing that his left eye had a small blue circle in it whereas his right eye had a yellow star instead. A blue jumper tied around his waist and a brown long sleeved jacket around his shoulders, over the top of his grey undershirt. Around his neck was a brown scarf and a work belt crossing his chest, filled with what appeared to be multicolored paint vials. Along with all of this were his light brown shorts, sports shoes with tiger prints on the sides and fingerless gloves. And who could ignore the giant paintbrush on his back. Just him standing there made you feel inspired. His color pallet sent ideas flooding your mind. You blushed harder and looked up at him from your chair. The skeleton took a seat next to you before making his reply.