-Underlust Sans X Reader (Dominant) Lemon-Underlust Papyrus X Reader Lime-

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

~Underlust Sans X Reader (Dominant) Lemon~Underlust Papryus X Reader Lime~

Y/N= Your Name

L/N= Last Name

N/N= Nickname

H/N= Hated Nickname

E/C= Eye Colour

H/C= Hair Colour

F/C= Favourite Colour

S/F/C= Second Favourite Colour

A/N= Author's Note

S/M/L= Small, Medium, Large

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(A/N- Oh boi prepare for sin and sex puns XD... Also thx so much the reads increase the more sin I post... anyways enjoy this dominant reader I guess heehee... I thought since underlust sans usually is the "dominant" one in this kind of situation, it would be funny to do a lil switch-a-roo for a change, so it's kinda like you both fighting for domiance but Y/N can obtain it for longer you know you know ;3.. ok go read now XD... oh and prepare for a lot of lust...)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

~Y/N's POV~

Innocent and as pure you had been when you were younger, unfortunately a child like you had made its way in a place like this. Too bad, there was no going back as by now as a teenager, you just joined in. No way could someone as badly in heat as you were could avoid the things going on in this AU. 

You had originally come from Undertale, which was the original universe until you got curious and lost and stumbled along Underlust. In Undertale, Grillby's was a restaurant home to the most delicious hotdogs. In Underlust, it just appeared to be a worn down strip club. Of course you still went there anyways, seemed like the only thing you could do sometimes, even working there most of the time. Everyone here seemed to have no other goal than to get laid and no way would you fall for there dirty tricks. You could easily seduce others but weren't easily yourself. Working at Grillby's you had a lot of "experience" and never really put it into practice. You felt mostly alone on most nights, just sitting by the bar, usually drinking too much and feeling upset all the time. That was until today...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

⚠️🍋 LEMON WARNING 🍋⚠️

You walked into Grillby's during your shift and took your place as bar tender. You sat at the bar after a while, watching a shorter, skeleton figure make his way over to the pole as usual on most nights. You watched this figure dance as you drank, Alcohol seemed to take away most of your worries and sadness, just relieving you of your thoughts, even for a moment. You heard a water dripping noise and someone behind you. You turn around and behind you is a tall skeleton.

"Sorry... I-I the Great Papyrus didn't mean to scare you"

"What did you put in my drink"

"W-What drink... n-nothing... I didn't touch anything"

You for some stupid reason didn't take on any form of suspicion and drank from the glass anyways.

"Well if there was something I wanted to touch it would be you"

Your heard Papryus say under his breath. You didn't take offense or get mad as you didn't really hear.

"Anyways bye... human..."