-Undertale Sans POV (Heat) / Female Reader POV (Heat) Lemon-

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

~Undertale Sans POV (Heat) / Female Reader POV (Heat) Lemon~

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Y/N= Your Name

L/N= Last Name

N/N= Nickname

H/N= Hated Nickname

E/C= Eye Colour

H/C= Hair Colour

F/C= Favourite Colour

S/F/C= Second Favourite Colour

A/N= Author's Note

S/M/L= Small, Medium, Large

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(A/N- Hi guys this book has just had so much attention so I don't want to leave ya guys hanging. I mean like 1.4k reads? Dude thanks so much jeez why you like this sin lol. Eh I wanted to do a small chapter and something different for a change so there's no real lemon it's more like on their own if that makes sense... POV switch thingy... look if you don't like this I'm not going to write one of these ever again it's just something small cause I'm bored)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

~Y/N's POV~

Yes, you were finally home. Papyrus greeted you at the door, Sans peeking over his brothers broad shoulders to get a sight of you.

"Nyeh greetings fellow human!"

Papyrus was always excited to greet you, even though you had been living with him for most of your life. Ever since you had stumbled and fallen into the underground as a young child. Sans' however wasn't himself. Neither were you, but Sans' wouldn't be going through the same thing. He is a monster, the good kind. And a skeleton, he couldn't be in heat like you.

"A-Ah yeah hi Papyrus"

You flashed a smile at him. He did back.

"C-Can I go inside now?"

Both of you chuckled. Papyrus stepped aside and let you in. Your shoulder brushed against Sans'. You shuddered slightly. You'd had a crush on Sans for at least a year now and being in heat was making it harder for you, even the smallest touch had you turned on. Sans jolted slightly but returned to standing how he was before, still looking uncomfortable.

"Would you like something to eat Y/N?"

He called at you, halfway up the stairs you replied.

"Um nah I-I'll just go to bed early"

You gave an awkward smile. It's always weird when you know what you want to go do and you still have to sound normal.

"A-Are you sick Y/N?"

Sans stood over in the corner looking like he was ignoring you and Papyrus but you had a feeling he was listening in.

"Yeah um... kinda... just yeah I don't want you to... get sick so I guess just stay away"

You could have sworn Sans smirked, like that kind of smirk that suggested he was thinking of lewd things. You blushed slightly, trying to continue your way up the stairs.

"Do you need medic-?"

"I'M FINE... I-I'm fine"

You felt bad about dismissing Papyrus like that but you needed your space, to... help yourself. You turned back to face them both before making your way to your room, opening the door gave you a sense of relief. A sense of privacy as you lay on your bed, after shutting the door of course.