Chapter 80

Davis

My orgasm was so fucking amazing that I'm still palpitating inside the girl that I love. She's so tight around me that if I stay in the same position I'm pretty sure we'll be fucking are brains out again in a few minutes. God, this girl, my girl is fucking incredible.

She just went from a fucking meltdown this morning and right now I have her arms on her back so tight that I'm pretty sure I'm hurting her. But we needed this, especially her... I needed to show her that I will be there for her in the goods and bads, and today was a fucking nightmare for her. And I'm here with her for all of it.

My phone ringtone, City Don't Sleep from Macklemore takes me out of my trance, because I know who it's, I should have erased her number a fucking long time ago.
Why the fuck is Cora calling? I say to myself.

I let Val's hands-free and quickly when I get out of her delicious pure entrance I can hear a moan in the back of her throat asking me to stay. Fuck! What am I doing? I tell to myself.

The ringtone keeps going like a reminder that everything I have done for Cora it's been a shovel digging deeper and deeper to the ground. And the only one getting buried in it is myself.
"Shit!" I yell trying to find my phone.

When I find it I quickly answer ready to explote and send Cora to a fucking shit hole.
The problem is that the person who starts talking is my lawyer, Clay. His voice sounds horrific like he's been running for miles and his normal self hasn't seen a gym in his entire life.

"Davis... Cora... Cora is in the hospital. Her family called 911 and then they called me. My phone died before I reach the hospital, so I'm using hers. The nurse gave me all her belongings because I'm the only one here. She hasn't stopped taking drugs even with the baby." I can hear him trying to talk again but the man is even getting sentimental.

"Fuck! What? Are you fucking with me right now?" I yell at him trying to fucking understand exactly what he's telling me.

I can feel Val's presence walking towards me and at the same time, Clay explains the rest.
"She hasn't stopped with the cocaine... The fix she took was too high and she's in the ICU connected to so many tubes..."

My mind goes back a few years and all I think is about Cass, my beautiful baby sister that fucking die because of me and my addictions. Now, Cora who I involve in all this shit long ago could die because of me too.

I bring my head up and I catch the sight of Val taking a few steps back and she even looks scared of me. Fuck! My angel, the beautiful brown eyes girl is fucking scared of me right now.
"I can't... I fucking can't." I yell back at Clay after he asked me if I was going to go to the hospital.

Val's body is shaking and I'm pretty sure it's because she's so scared of me that I remind her of my brother, who pretty much destroy her life forever. I turn my body and try to hold my emotions in the bathroom countertop before I throw my cell phone to the floor.

I can hear Val crying behind me and it's making me feel worse to the point that I want to vomit. How's it possible that I can't do anything right for anybody? I ask myself over and over in my head.
Even though Cora is been a complete bitch for a while I have to be there for her and her baby. Back in the day, she used to be a good friend and I destroy her. I created this monster and now I have to deal with the consequences.

"Davis..." Val calling my name sounds like she's begging for her life, like she's begging for me to leave her the fuck alone. Her cries are killing me right now and I hold myself so hard in the countertop because if I turn to do what I want to do she'll probably leave me and this time will be forever. I know that we just fucked a few minutes ago but right now I can't feel our connection, it's lost completely and I need it back, to breath. I need to be inside her and fuck her senseless so I can make sure that I have her. That she's mine! That we can get through this!