Chapter 1 An origin

"State your name" shouted the machine.

"My name is Lehn R. Gaters. I am here to console one of your patients"

"We have been waiting for you Mr.Lehn"

I made my way to his patient's room to console his patients

"Whats your name?".The patient responds.

"My name? Oh! you don't wanna know. Believe me it bears some of the worst".

"Before you became like this,tell me what happened?" I asked the person(whose identity concealed by its silhouette)to tell her story about what happened.

"In the unknown streets timbering with pine trees and surrounded by lumberjacks and one biologist.My family stayed with a cabin near a lake and a bunch of campers.The scenery of the park had me clingy to my parents because it was my first time and my parents needed me to recollect after the things I have done in school.Once I reached to our cabin,I started to hit the hay after a big lunch.

At 11:00pm sirens are heard from the park.Park rangers and policemen rallied into the scene of the crime.We kinda got into the scene of the crime.By the time we got there,we saw a horrific sight.The body had injuries from out of this world.Near the corpse's injuries were colors of black and unto here eyes were bloody red.

The policemen stated that the crime was drugs and all went back into their cabin.At 4:00 am,something is telling me to go into the scene of the crime.Either that or a voice just called out to me.I forced myself to go anyway and started a little bit of search.I found a phone between some ferns and dead leaves.The phone was an Iphone 5.It had only half a bar left and I went back to my cabin.

I played some of the videos the phone had recorded.I came across the video of the crime scene.As soon as the video was finished,the cops came to my cabin'Mam your under arrest of the murder of Angelene.'he shouted.'I didn't do anything.I don't have anything to do with this'.Within the few hours,I kept resisting them.So they tranquilized me and after all that I have a feeling a strange feeling"

"And that feeling would be?" I asked.

"A feeling that someone or something is watching me.It has kept my awake by making noises and no not noises that ghost makes but whisper-like voices.And at the same time I get the feeling someone is watching me.The people thought that I was going insane.So they forced me here.You believe me do you?"

"Mam that is not possible.I believe that your state mind is uncurable.I will be going to give the results to the staff."He answers.

"Hey I have the phone.Secretly I stole it for evidence.Use It" She offered.

After the consolation,I left the room of the patient. I kept hidden to find even if  I think of it as no use.

"Sir!Have you crack the code of that insane woman?"

"I believe so. Her problem might be a cause of a traumatic event."

"Did she tell you anything else?"

"Negative. She had told me what she wanted to tell me."

"You know just between us sir,I've been talking to her to help her get back to her senses. What I've got from her was way more puzzling than I thunk you would think."

FLASHBACK!!!

"Thump-a-Thump! There you go deary."

"Sob! I didn't do a thing! Trust me."

"Deary! you've been through a lot. You failed to prove your allegiations. Why do you keep resisting?"

"If I even told you, you wouldn't even believe me. I've been hiding this for a long time and showing it and nobody believes m hypothesis. Do you swear on your behalf not to tell anyone?"