Chapter 3 Something Void

I found a note during my search. Before I could read what's inside,I suddenly fainted. A voice beyond shouts to me.

"You there! If you want to get out alive, you must do as I say."

"Where the heck did you drag me? What are you? Why me?"

"The mission here is important as your question. If you cannot abide to the quest,you will stay here for all eternity. In my quest,you will control a subconscious. As you begin to awaken,you will wonder through its environment. What I need you to do is find a note. Its presence is detected by the glow it makes. There you will find very little information. I can,will and the only one who you can guide and force you to get in but not get out. You have very little time only for today."

"So I need to find a page eh? Heh If I learned one thing about finding it's about being seen. I need to go find help from each room."

With every room I got into,I was rejected by each admin of the room. They all shouted.

"If you can't join,you can't enter the room. Leave this dorms if you aren't interested in these events man."

"What's the event anyways?"

"The school is having a school carnival and valentine's day fair for fund raising. To join,you'd have to pay the entrance fare in each games. Your'e graduating from college aren't ya? You should join in though. It might be your last. You can find answers by asking gamers.That is all"

"Whoa! I better get started. I wonder how much dough this kid's got. Shoot $100 dollars and 75 cents. Man this kid's got some dough. Too bad I can't steal. Let's get started."

I went to each room,attended each game events and asked gamers. I continued doing this for almost the day. By the time it was night,I was starting losing hope of finding the note. As I lean desperately waiting for myslef to come out of this body, I was confronted by a girl.

"Steve! How's it been? Can I help you?"

"Yeah! Actually I ......"

"Hmm?(Eh? Something's up? You'd better not be...)"

"I was wondering if I could....(Crap! This is the hardest thing I'd ever done)"

"C'mon.(Oho! I knew this day would come. Even though its been almost 4 years,my view of him hasn't changed. Heh! I'm sure he hasn't figure it out yet)"

Knowing that this may change her view of Steve,I had to ask her if he can follow her.

"Can I follow you tonight?"

"Yeah!(Hahaha! I got you now.You can't escape me now)"

He followed the girl whom he asked.The two was already on the second floor. As soon as he saw the glow,Lehn knew he needed to get in there and get the note.

"I will let you out of the consciousness of that boy. Regardless of the boy, He is safe with that damsel and also you can grab it with your ghost form. Once you read it through,you can safely return to your flesh. That is all. Till i need you next time."

And in that instant,I was flewn out of Steve's consciousness for good and Steve had no memory of what ever happened from the past 10 hours.

"Monica,where are we?'

"Right were I wanted you to be.(My time has come)

She quickly slammed Steve against the door,jump and pushed him inside and locked the door.

"He said he would be fine with that girl."

I ignored what happened to him in the dorm and went into the glowing light. There the note was still in the unlit room. I got nearer to the page. As I got closer,I saw a tall figure but when I got back to get a glimpse of the figure it was gone because a student flashed his light on the room.

"Was he afraid of the light?Whatever!"

I got the note he came for and read its content.

"Danger. It was always around us. Alone or not,some can be even worse. In any cases, death is not bound within thy mercy of thy soul nor is he bound with immortality and nor are you. He who read this shall be given supernaturalities about themselves.Discovering it is up to you. Read this if you wanna get out. OUT!"

i got out of the place and safely slept back in my own cabin. Meanwhile.....

"I want you to...."

"I've always known you. I saw that within you for the past years."

"I'm really sorry about that though. hehehe!"

"You couldn't have a pick a better privacy spot than here."

"So what now?"

"Well who knows. By the way,mind telling me how I got in here?"

"You followed me that's why."

"And then right now,that's why I'm right here with you?"

"Are you mad?"

"To tell you the truth,Nah!! You did me great."

"Anything for you and only for you ........... Steve. Now then shall we?"

"Hahaha! Yeah."

Meanwhile.....

"Hey! Have you kept a close eye on him?"

"I'm glued to the point that I have to stalk him any day now. It is what the boss told me to do."

"Shh! I think he's awake. We better scram while we can."

"Hraaghh! Ughh what happened?"

I have awoken back into my own body but with every step I take it will be more likely encounters of the unsolved. Right now as I speak, must focus on something else important. I'm sure that was just a dream. I went out of my tent and did some stretching and stuff. While I was feeling the hunger of my belly,I needed something to eat. At my first glance, I saw a chicken. I was gonna get the chicken to slaughter it for breakfast. To my surprise,the chicken got ferociously burned up.

"No no no! My chicken! Aww man what is that smell? Is that ... could it be...?"

As I glance to the burning embers,the chicken became roasted. I didn't expect this. Could this be an accident? I quickly grabbed the roasted chicken. Hot it was on the tips of my fingers but then I realize that I need to get water. When I wanted water,water came for me and I was like what?

"Oh my god! What is happening? Huh I need to get my phone."

To my surprise,the phone flew right at me.

"I thought he was fooling me?"

All the things I did were easily conjured by my mind and that's when I discovered that I had that gift that I got. I began a little training at a near river. I began by thinking and conjuring what I wanted or more likely what I need. I thought about riding the waves that flows through the river. I stepped on the body of water but nothing happened. I redo all of the steps but it seems that I'm not getting progress. Then I came up the idea of using my own will. I mean if you will, you'll want it right? I forged up all my sheer will to make me ride the wave. At last,I did it and I finally got a new plan to make good of his supernatural powers for the good of life.

"All right! I need to pack up my tent,fit it all in the car and start going home."

WOAH! Hahaha I could get used to this. I mean it's like living my life as me only with powers. I dragged myself to my car and got out on the woods as far as possible to return home.

"Will? I think he's becoming a nutjob!"

"What are you supposed to be doing? Your'e supposed to keep watch on Lehn."

"Sir! I believe you won't like the news about Lehn today."

"Later! I'm doing my cue for us and for the greater god of our future."