Chapter 6 What was promised

At 3:40 dawn before the day,My phone rang just before my curfew in the church.

"Hello?"

"Lehn man your awake! Listen the boss here is calling us here for an emergency meeting as soon as possible."

"Yeah man I'll be down there in a minute."

I grabbed the keys to my car,left with a camera,and left in a hurry. All of a sudden,a big bang was heard from far way. I turned on my radio on to warn the guys.

*At the IFI HQ*

"Sir! A large explosion has started near the vicinity of Lehn's."

"Roger that!"

*Lehns radio calling*

"Lehn! Your near to the vicinity area of the explosion. Meet us there and sneak yourself into their basement. Are you with someone?"

"Hey sir Lehn! We heard the noise coming from your vicinity everything all right?"

"Hey Whats up over there?"

"Steve? Par?"

"Lehn do you copy?"

"I'm with 2 guys sir. Where do we start?"

 "You need to get in there,find out what's happening and get some intel."

"Got it boss! Ok guys,let's go."

We rushed into the scene of the explosion. Half of the building has been burned off. We saw few of the employees escape out of the building. They rushed,screamed and called for help. We came to their aid as soon as possible.

"What's going on?"

"We need your help. Few of the people are stuck on the other side,our gas tanks are gonna explode and a few people held them hostage in each of the floors."

"Who were they?"

"I don't know! They said they are going to take a few stuff out of our lab and we have decided to shut down all process of experiments before they can get a hold of it."

"What did they stole?"

"They only took one of the beta machines. The machine they stole is an unfinished prototype of UM-MP1 otherwise known as "Headache". What this machine does when fired to a target is that it gives their heads a severe headache that could wipe out 23% of the human memory but it was canceled due to itself containing almost enough power to shatter the human minds. Now they might have used our employees for test results."

"We better go in there and find those people."

"Not without us your not. The boss asked me and Shain to help you pitch in the war. I expected that you would be done capturing the culprits now are you?"-(Manny/Mantello)

"Anytime now Lehn. Me and Steve go through the back,you and Shain and..."-(Pharo)

"And I'll secure the hostages. I go in alone besides If I would get to a confrontation with you,I would just let you take care of the situation and get the credit."-(Manny)

"We shouldn't be wasting time. C'mon let's go!"

*At the back*(Steve and Pharo's campaign)

"Get close to me kid. We don't know what kind of criminls were dealing with."

"Look out Phar! Let's get to cover."

"Who do they think they're dealing with? We're even more powerful."

"I'd better conjure up some trouble."

"Go while I find a way out!"

*Rushing through the stairs*(Lehn's campaign)