Chapter 2 Sign

"Ahhh brother.What a day! I'm working my life as a psychiatrist and now I have to find answers. Life moves but doesn't stop"

I was studying some of the symptoms of the diagnosis but its seems that I needed to find more clues.At morning, I submit the reports of the results bearing the disappointment of my failure.Unbeknownst to my next assignment as a cop,a missing toddler got lost and a few rehabilitates escape the rehabilitation center.I rushed to the escaping rehabilitates.

"Lehn. We got insanies on the run! I repeat we got insanies on the run at Mahogany Rehab."

"I'm on it!"

"Hmm? Let mecome along. After all two heads are better....Huh? Where'd he gone of to?"

"He's already on the job."

"I'm not gonna let him steal my spotlight."

"You just don't get it don't you. He is our fastest weapon around these parts."

"Oh! Cut the crap Shain. It's not my fault you joined the losers team."

Back at the whole scene of insanies,I made my move to tail these insanies back to the rehab.

"Whole thing is real man. He saw through me and as he gazed at me it was like a feeling weird shit. Hell! I'm getting out of here."I didn't believe the crackhead so I asked the traumatized man.He begins to say.

"As he saw me,I had a dark feeling after I looked away.He brought fear to me man.You gotta help me! YOU GOTTA HELP ME! YOU GOTTA HEL..." 

"Bang!!!" I shot the traumatized man as he was about to slam him into the ground.

"I remember now,He.... was very tall.He... seems to wear a suit and a mask.After I....." he spoke his last words.

"All right Lehn,take it easy.We'll clear the smoke her for you.Jesus Christ! you could've let the man talk a chance".

"What the heck was I supposed to do? Let him kill me!"

"If it makes me the new head of the IFI."

"Your'e an idiot! Hell like I'm gonna let you be the new head of the IFI. In fact,you don't even know what the IFI means."

"Listen here. I'm gonna be the new head of the IFI. Like it or not if that happens you'll be making your way up to idiots town. Between you and me,your the only one who's standing in my way of becoming the head of the IFI."

"Why don't we play shut your mouth up or die?"

"Lehn bud you gonna get prick mad"

"Shain. Keep an eye out for that prick. I'm darn sick of this prick." 

"Yeah why don't you go to hell eh?Hahahahah!"

"I hope to see you in jail very early than the last time you screwed up our mission. Remember that mission where you...."

"You better shut your ass up. I have you know the sooner I become head of the IFI,the sooner IFI will be rid of you."

"Hey If it makes you feel any better,you'd make a great jerk overlord mwahahahahaaha!!!! Ughh!"

"Bang! Suck it! methhead. he doesn't know what I'm capable of." 

On the next few weeks,to my surprise crime rates have gotten big on Tuesdays and Fridays. I ain't new to this kind of shit. It happens every time around these parts but never really this big. I decided to talk to other strangers to get intel about the modus of the crimes.

"Hey you! I want you to tell me something. A-a-about this crime and crap. You see those dicks? I know you know something screwy so spit it out man."

"Man! These teens are getting stoned on drugs yo. Don't look so stupid."

"What kind of drugs?"

"How the hell should I know? I ain't involved with some kind of crap. What you think this is? Helltown!?" 

"Let me know If something comes up!"

"By the way their modus is to trick people into thinking they are medicines. That's all I can give you for now."

Since I got nothing to do on weekends I planned out to investigate the woods of the crime scene his patient mentioned. I set up all the security cameras. Once foot has been set,I waited for the night but as the night grew deeper, I was caught in fierce typhoon. I pondered if he could get at least one footage of the crime scene that took previously in the area. I woke up,rushed to the area and speculated all findings. On my search,I found something out of the search.

"Huh?What the hell is this?"