Chapter 5 Biography

"What the heck is that?" (Lehn)

"Beats me! This might be an inscription or something."

"It looks like a stone tablet." (Lehn)

"What does it say?"

"So I must say that you have found others beside you. Great work! Fate will do the rest for you. This will get interesting I assure you it will get very 'interesting'." (Lehn)

"Fate will do the rest? What is this?"

"It might have something to do with us. I think it's because of our supernatural power." (Lehn)

"Hey is someone in there? Something brought me here."

Watching on the rays of light that lit the cave,I saw Steve. I couldn't believe what I saw because I have been controlling his consciousness for at least one day.

"Steve!?" (Lehn)

"Have we met? Kidding hah how you know my name?"

"Just a wild guess I guess.(What is he doing here?)" (Lehn)

"Hey a kid can't go wondering around here."

"I got a strange feeling to go in here. I got this letter from this anonymous guy to meet him in this exact cave." 

"Oh my God! Why'd you have to be such an idiot to believe that? You'd probably make a better bait for predators. Anyway did you know who sent this letter? At least the face figure of him."

"I don't know. It was just on my doorstep."

"Well when we get out of this hell hole,we should find that punk."

"Good thing I know the parts around here."

"Who's this guy?"

"He's Pharos and I'm Lehn. Um... Steve right?"

"Yeah let's make haste and get out of here."

"While were at it,I'll be staying at an old place I use to have at Morjg City. I'd reckon you live in there Lehn?"

"Yeah and by the way,how'd you know about my supernatural power?"

"I know so when you used it against the condition we had back there. I believe that the spell is put to us by fate."

"Us?"

"Yeah so am I."

"You too Steve?"

"I got my powers the way you guys found them. I am still looking for the features of our powers. All I got so far is that our own will is conjuring those of what we want deep inside. When this happens,our surroundings react differently in order to achieve that will. The process of that happening is at a slow rate depending on our will to make it and the process can speed up and put more effect to it when multiplied by emotions."

"Great process kid. Now we should be just about here to the entrance. Lehn I will give you first call when I get to Morjg City and keep on your work and we might stumble upon stuff related to our powers."

"I'll be expecting you when it comes. I'll be taking Steve with me for a drive home. Let me know your coordinates. I'll be getting Steve's coordinates by fetching him home."

"Yeah."

I got in the car and I was thinking of dropping him at his school.

"Kid I'm dropping you off the school."

"My semester has ended. Don't you know that this month's June?"

Damn! I didn't realize today is a vacation month.