Chapter 4 Monster

After I got out of the woods,I started practicing wielding my powers. It became clear to me that I have to keep this a secret to anybody who would ever suspect. As for now, I practice at my home cooking my own meals,even taking my own bath. I even got into meditation because I know that I won't be capable of controlling my emotions such as jealousy. If anyone would be crazy to kill their enemies,who wouldn't be. While in my practice,I got a phone call for my next assignment.

"Lehn buddy,your'e next assignment for today is finding a lost person in the area of Chean woods. Your'e going to look at one of the caves that exist in those woods. The office says that he could be a criminal. Others suspects that he is just crazy to go into one of the maze-like caves."

"Are there any reinforcements?"

"The police are asking the little town's mayor. You don't have to ask him. They're doing it right now as we speak. And no you'll be going on a solo mission unless you want to partner with him."

"Shain! I'm fine I'm fine. I can deal with this."

"Ok! I'm keeping an eye out for Intel on the way. Over and out!"

"Huh? A rescue mission. Great for the taking. I've always expected for different missions rather than the previous ones."

Suddenly I received interference in my phone.

"Lehn! I have a feeling in that place of a new information."

"Who is this?"

"Someone who gave you that power."

"What? Hey! Don't you dare hang up on.....me." 

I got onto my officer's bike and made my way into Chean woods.

"Lehn! Have you found the rendezvous point?"

"Almost. I'm on my way to a check point of the area."

"If you need anything answered,ask some of the cops."

"Sure."

I made my way into Chean woods entrance/checkpoint. 

"Your'e Lehn?"

"Yeah! I need to know where that cave is your'e talking about."

"Right this way sir!"

He led me to the cave where the missing person was reported missing. I made myself a little map made out of paper in an empty booklet because I may find myself lost in the process. It seems that the deeper I go into the cave, the longer I go back. It would seem that the cave might contain supernatural properties. I started making marks to indicate where I have been. Few moments later,I heard footsteps going to me. My shoulder felt shaky as the sound got closer. I armed my gun and shouted.

"Freeze!"

To my surprise, there was no one round. I swear that someone was following me the whole time.

"Who goes there?"

"May ask you what are you doing here? This is my cave and it's so rude to get intrusion in someone's house."

"Who are you? Stay back! ....... Are you the murderer?"

****THE STRANGER'S NARRATION****

"Sir if it's no intrusion may we ask you for our question."

"Your'e asking me about the cave murderer are you? I can assure you that I have seen no one step nor one corpse on that cave. Now if you don't mind,I'm going back to what I was doing right here and we can leave peacefully."

"Thank you for your'e cooperation. Sorry to bother you."

This is my town boy. I've been building these from scratch. I can assure you there was no harm happening around there. Not since the time I failed patrolling my town. Been breaking bad ever since forces got the upper hand. I was too involved with the crime that happened that night,I had no choice but to shake it off.