chapter 8: the exiled Prince

5 MINUTES EARLIER...

LJ'S POV:

i did it!. i found the elf Prince. "you must be Trellis, right?" i asked to him. "that's me, but how do you know my name?" Trellis asked. "Sein told me, Reyla and James to find you and your brother, Luger." i replied to him. Ori seems to recognize that name. of course, Sein is the source of the Spirit Tree where Ori came from. "Reyla?" Trellis asked. "she's my Aunt, even though she's 12 years old." i told him

Trellis and Ori helps me to find Reyla and James. "stop!, stay quiet." Trellis whispered to me. "is it a Arachnopod?" i asked. "no, something much worse." Trellis replied.

then another creature appeared, it was a giant wolf with tall legs, it had a long tail, it was covering with black smokes and it's head and even the eyes had glowing aqua light blue colour.

"RUN!." Trellis yelled and we ran from that creature. "what is that?!" i asked as we ran. " a Howler, they're very dangerous." Trellis replied.

NO ONE'S POV:

meanwhile, Reyla, James, Miskit and Luger where searching for Lj, Trellis and Ori. however, the albatross started to crash but they where on the ground unharmed, well except for Miskit who got knocked by a tree.

JAMES'S POV:

Reyla transformed herself into a eagle and flied away to find Lj. "is he okay?." i asked to Luger who is carrying a unconscious Miskit. "he'll be fine, but we need to follow Reyla." Luger told and we followed Reyla in her eagle form.

REYLA'S POV:

while flying, i saw Lj along with Trellis and Ori being chased by a Howler and i flied down in a speed. when the Howler was about to make it's kill, i transformed back to human as i landed on the ground with a slide.

NO ONE'S POV:

Reyla reaches out her hand and the Howler leans his head to her palm. then Reyla's personality switches to Fluttershy. "it's alright boy." Reyla said to the giant wolf, she rubbed on it's belly as her personality switches back. the Howler leaves and searches for a another prey.

Reyla and the others have reunited with each other. when they where about to go back to Charnon house, they saw three persons and Reyla knows who it is. "Mom!, Dad!, Violet!." Lj shouted and ran to them.

"how did you get here?" James asked. "we went out to see if you where in backyard. then we went into the shed and we came..." Violet said until Reyla notice a something bloody on Adrienne's leg. "what happend to your leg?" Reyla asked, pointing on Adrienne's bloody leg. "we where attacked by a giant wolf." Louis explained. "that was a Howler." corrected Trellis. "who is that guy?" Violet asked. "that's Trellis and his Spirit Guardian friend, Ori." said Lj. "and this is Luger, Trellis's older brother and Miskit." said Reyla. "it's nice to meet new faces, but we need to get Adrienne to a hospital." said Violet. "but how do we get back home?" asked Lj and there was silence for a moment.

they returned to Charnon house. the house transformed into a giant robot and heads to the city Kanalis to find the ointment for Adrienne's leg.

 the house transformed into a giant robot and heads to the city Kanalis to find the ointment for Adrienne's leg