chapter 17: a tough decision

ADRIENNE'S POV:

as we were traveling in the forest to the Spirit Tree. i noticed that Reyla is thinking of something. "what are you thinking about?" i asked. "well i've been thinking about when i'm old enough, i want to live here, in Alledia and you guys can come and visit." said Reyla. "well, we can ask Mom and Dad about it." i said. "but what if they don't believe me?" Reyla asked. "we'll just convince them." i replied to her. 

we stopped in our tracks after hearing someone snapped on a  twig. "did you hear that?" asked Miskit scared. "they're here." said Leon as he dragged out his sword. the elf soldiers showed up from their hiding position and even King Siddiq showed up as well.

NO ONE'S POV:

"so you must be King Siddiq, right?" said Reyla who's prepared if somethings happens. "that's right, and you must be the girl everyone's talking about." Siddiq replied with a evil smile. "listen, we don't want any trouble. just let us pass by and we won't bother you." said Louis. "i don't think that's gonna happen." said Siddiq and orders the elf soldiers to take the crew. however, Sunset Shimmer, Reyla and Lj pushes the elves away with a magical force field.

"RUN!" yelled Minerva and they ran from Siddiq and his troops but they where chasing after them. they ran until they came across a cave. "do you think this cave leads to the Spirit Tree?" asked Trellis as Reyla tries to find it in the journal book. "we don't have time!" said Cogsley. "you guys keep going, i'll slow them down." said Lj. "what?! no! i won't let you do this!" said Reyla.

"you have to go, NOW!" said Lj and pushes the crew into the cave with his magic and got captured by the elves. the crew was sliding down to a cave. "we need to get back!" said Reyla as she tries to climb up from the entrance they came from. "don't worry, we can still save him after we have reached to the Spirit Tree." said Sunset Shimmer. "okay, i'll come back for you Lj." said Reyla and they kept going on their journey.