chapter 15: old friends

REYLA'S POV:

i couldn't sleep cause i was afriad that i would have the nightmare of Lee dying, or when Bova died and the timberwolf killing the hunters and getting shoot in the shoulder. i walked to a fireplace where i saw Enzo and Selina sleeping in the sofa. i sat on the couch and watching the fire. "having trouble sleeping?" asked a person with concerns in his voice. i turned around to see who it was, it was Trellis. "i noticed you leaving the room. can i join you?" Trellis asked and i nodded and sat next to me.

"why are you still awake?" Trellis asked. "last night, i had a nightmare of when Lee died when i was 3 years old. he was stabbed from behind by a hunter who tried to kidnap me, the same person that gave me this scar. i usually dream of when Bova the lynx cub was killed by two hunters, the timberwolf killing the hunters and i was getting shoot in the shoulder." i told to Trellis. "you have been through alot." Trellis said. 

TRELLIS'S POV:

"what about you? how did you get your scar?" Reyla asked. i wasn't sure if i should tell her, but she needs to know. "i was a boy when it happend..." i started.

(FLASHBACK)

i was with uncle Virgil in the palace library studying. suddenly, my Father, King Gallum ran in with cuts and blood on him. "Gallum! what happend to you?!" Virgil asked horrified. "it's Siddiq! he's planning to getting rid of us!" told Dad to us. he walked to me and bend down. "Trellis, you need to get out of here. he'll kill you after killing of me, we'll distract him so you can escape with your Mom and Luger. just remember that even when i'm dead, i'll always love you, son." said Dad and gave me a hug as Siddiq came in. 

Siddiq was about to kill Dad, i tried to stop him but i got a scar on the left eye from the sword blade. he was about to kill me but my Dad saved me but he got killed in the process. then my Mom, Queen Amore came and rescued me. Siddiq lied that we where killed by assassins and claimed the throne. a month later after the exile, my Mom got sick and one day later, she passed away. later on, we meet Ori and took shelter in Charnon house.

(FLASHBACK ENDING)

i could see in Reyla's eyes that she was shocked and sad after hearing my story. "he was suppose to be our friend." i said. "my Grandpa, Lee was friends with your parents, i remembering Luger mention it so." said Reyla and then i started to remember. "you where 3 years old, i remember that me and Luger used to watch over you while my parents and Lee where talked." i said and we both realised that... we where childhood friends. then her personality switches to Pinkie Pie. "GASP! oh my gosh! my childhood friend is an elf!" Reyla said excited. "how did you...?" i asked about her personality switches. she showed me a paper of her diagnos when she was 9 years old. after talking, we fell asleep.

NO ONE'S POV:

the next morning...

the crew heads to Luna Moth while Enzo speaks to Selina. "look, just remember that when you decide to settle down, there will be a job waiting for you at the station." said Selina to Enzo. "thanks for the offer, Sel." replied Enzo. "don't worry, darling, we'll take good care of him." said Reyla after her personality switches to Rarity. the crew flied and continued their search for forest of Nibel.