chapter 16: in the spiders web

REYLA'S POV:

we arrived to a city called Cielis to get food, since James threw them away to the Wyverns. we where on the deck and waited for Enzo, Rico and Leon to come back with food. i sat on a box and played with my charm while Trellis, Sunset Shimmer, Adrienne and Miskit where nearby so i don't have to worry. speaking of Trellis, he doesn't wear his armor anymore. he's wearing blue clothing that i made for him.

 he's wearing blue clothing that i made for him

"that's a nice charm you got there." said an 60 year old man with a hat, he's also wearing a blue overcoat.

" said an 60 year old man with a hat, he's also wearing a blue overcoat

"thanks, my Grandpa gave it to me when i was 3." i replied to the old man. i know that i shouldn't talk to strangers, but he seems genuinely nice. "oh, i forgot to introduce myself, i'm..." "Vigo? ..." said Adrienne shocked. "it's nice to see you, Adrienne." said Vigo with a smile. "you guys know each other?" i asked confused. "you weren't born back then, Vigo Light is a friend to our family." said Adrienne. "so, this must be your little sister?" said Vigo to Adrienne. "i'm Reyla. Reyla Everett." i introduced myself and shaked Vigo's hand.

"Mom, Enzo, Rico and Leon are back." said Lj as he ran to Adrienne's side. "You have a son?" Vigo asked to Adrienne. "Yep, this is Lj." Adrienne introduced Lj to Vigo. We explained to him where we where going. "You do know that it's very dangerous to travel there, right?" Vigo questioned. "Don't worry Vigo, we are experts." I assured as James slipped off the deck and landed on Miskit, resulted in Minnie and Violet falling onto the floor, while I smiled nervously.

NO ONE'S POV:

later, they landed on a green field where the forest is nearby. "it's been a while i've been there." said Sunset Shimmer. "let's go." said Luger and the crew wanders into the forest. they came across what looks like to be a short cut, so Reyla, Trellis, Ori, Leon, Lj, Vigo and Sunset Shimmer decide to invastigate. as they walked in the cave, Sunset was reading the journal book and stopped in her tracks when she finds a page of a Giga spider that lives in the cave that they are walking in.

SUNSET SHIMMER'S POV:

i ran to Reyla, Trellis, Ori, Leon, Lj and Vigo as fast as i could and warn them about the Giga spider, but it had already appear.

i manage to get to them and used my magic to teleport us to a safe distance. i saw Reyla shaking and breathing heavily. "Reyla, what's wrong?" Trellis asked worried to Reyla. "i'm... scared of spiders." Reyla said and the Giga spider attacked so we put Reyla and Lj on a safe distance with Ori while me, Leon, Trellis and Vigo fights against the giant arachnid.

REYLA'S POV:

me, Lj and Ori watched as they fought against the Giga spider, i wanted to help but i'm too scared of spiders, why am i even a leader when i'm scared? the Giga spider attacked Sunset and it's about to kill her. out of nowhere, i ran towards the danger and used my magic to get it's attention. it approached me and it roared and i slapped it's face. "how dare you attacking my friends!? now go over there and think about what you did!" i yelled at the giant spider and did what i said.

the Giga spider was crying and i felt extremely bad, so i approached to the spider and of course, my personality switches to Fluttershy. "i'm so sorry for yelling at you like that, you where attacking my friends and i wanted to protect them. can you forgive me?" i said to the Giga spider and nodds.

i did it, i overcome my fear for spiders. the Giga spider left and we continued our journey to the Spirit Tree.