chapter 9: Kanalis

meanwhile in the elf kingdom of Gulfen, the evil elf King, Siddiq was sitting on his throne which actually belonged to King Gallum. "your majesty, the hunters have returned with the Howler you asked for." said Logi who was King Gallum's servant, after his death, he became Siddiq's servant.

" said Logi who was King Gallum's servant, after his death, he became Siddiq's servant

"that's good, anything else?" Siddiq asked. "well... they saw a 12 year old girl with rainbow coloured eyes. she also have a scar on her left eye." Logi replied. "a girl with rainbow coloured eyes and a scar? it can't be Hali, she died. then who..." Siddiq stopped when he realise who the girl is. 

"was she with someone?" Siddiq asked. "yes, there was two young human boys, one young adult human boy, two young adult girls,a robot bunny, a female Spirit Guardian and two elf brothers. the young elf is wearing a armor and a scar on his left eye." Logi replied. "two elf brothers..." Siddiq started to realise that the two elf brothers where King Gallum and Queen Amore's sons.

"do you know where they are going?" Siddiq asked. "yes, to Kanalis." Logi replied. "have some soldiers follow them. they could be a group of resistance." Siddiq said. he won't let anyone stop him.

meanwhile, the crew where still heading to Kanalis. Reyla and the others have already changed clothes that Reyla have made, except for Adrienne, so Reyla waited until her sister's leg is fixed. Violet also wanted to change cloth, but she wasn't sure how she wanted to look.

 Violet also wanted to change cloth, but she wasn't sure how she wanted to look

REYLA'S POV:

"we will be arriving in Kanalis soon." informed Theodore to me. "thank you, Theodore." i replied to Theodore and left the room.

i fell asleep while i watched over my sister. i then had that dream again that i had for 3 years now.

(NIGHTMARE)

"please, don't!." i begged to the two hunters who's holding Bova the lynx cub in a sack. i tried to save her but they killed her. then flashes to a creature called timberwolf (that i read in the book) brutally kill those hunters but i was somehow shoot in the shoulder and i was bleeding out.

(NIGHTMARE ENDING)

"Reyla?, you're awake?." i woke from a sudden voice, it was Trellis. "yeah, i'm awake." i replied to him. "don't worry, we'll find the ointment for your sister." said Trellis, trying to reassuring me and i nodded. "you think we won't have to cut off Afrienne's leg?" i asked to Trellis. "try not to think about it, kid." Trellis replied.

"guys! where are there!." Violet called and we have reached to the city Kanalis.

" Violet called and we have reached to the city Kanalis

NO ONE'S POV:

Reyla, Trellis, Ori, Miskit, Morrie, James, Lj, and Louis who is carrying Adrienne went into the town to find the hospital. the kids where shocked that some of the people are humanoid animals. "why does some of  the people look like animals?" Louis asked. "many of these townsfolk are very slowly being altered by an ancient curse. it is what gives them the appearance of animals." Miskit confirmed. "but that's terrible!." said Reyla. "i don't believe they see it as anything quite so negative. this curse has affected them for so many years that the new generations see it as simply a fact of life." Miskit replied to Reyla. "is it contagious?" Lj asked. "that's a good question." Miskit replied. out of nowhere, James was wearing a gas mask. "James, i don't think you need that." Reyla said to her cousin. "i don't take any chances about it." James replied.

"where the ponies also affected by the curse?" Lj asked. "no, they where always like that, there is three types of ponies, like earth ponies, unicorns and pegasises." Trellis replied.

from nearby, there was a female unicorn with a light amber coat, red and brilliant yellow mane and tail, and a of a red and yellow shimmering sun cutie mark who also wears a aqua light blue scarf around her neck.

from nearby, there was a female unicorn with a light amber coat, red and brilliant yellow mane and tail, and a  of a red and yellow shimmering sun cutie mark who also wears a aqua light blue scarf around her neck

she was reading a book until she saw Reyla and was shocked. "she looks just like her." she said to herself.

"maybe we should ask someone, Miskit." said Reyla. "do not worry, Miss Reyla. i know my way around here." Miskit replied. "if you say so." said Louis while holding his wife. "maybe i can help you." said the female unicorn and approach them. "that would be good, Miss... uh." Lj said until he realised that he doesn't know her name and she notice that. "i'm Sunset Shimmer." Sunset replied.

Sunset Shimmer tags along with the others with Reyla's permission and goes to the hospital. somewhere nearby, Mrs. Wade, a humanoid mouse who is carrying her son, Alex on her back, was helping a male humanoid fox up to his feet after getting punched by a elf soldier for protecting them.

 Wade, a humanoid mouse who is carrying her son, Alex on her back, was helping a male humanoid fox up to his feet after getting punched by a elf soldier for protecting them

"are you hurt?" Mrs. Wade asked. "i'll be fine." the fox replied. "i wish those terrible elves would just go away." said Mrs. Wade. "now don't you worry, Mrs Wade. this will all be over soon. i think help has finally arrived." the man said after seeing Reyla and the others walking to the hospital.