Enrolling/first day

Your P.O.V

   You walked down a weird hall way, it was dark making you think about weather this is the right way 'wait why am I questing kid, he knows were to go and he doesn't seem like this type to lie.... Just forget about it, it will all be fine' you suddenly walked into a room with clouds and tombs. There was a dark figure standing out looking into the mirror. His back turned.

"Father" the dark figure turned around and you gasped in supprise "we have a new student, here to enroll" he said to his creepy father.

"Well well. Are you a mister or a weapon?" The dark figure known as lord death had said to you.

"Oh uh... mister!" You said louder then expected.

"Do you have a partner?" He leaned into your face with his index finger up.

"No, sir" you found yourself wanting to just get to class.

"Alright then we will have to find you one... til then enjoy your time here! Welcome to the DWMA!" He leaned out and asked you a few questions to complete the enrollment about a half an hour he was done. Kid had left 20 mins ago leaving you alone with lord death.

"Well, go ahead go to Mr. Steins classroom" you nodded and left, passing the dark hallway as fast as you could and wondered the halls looking for Mr. Steins room 'how in the hell am I supposed to find that room?' You thought to yourself. Just then you heard crazy laughing and a crash in a room you looked towards it startled. You saw a sign at the top of the door WELCOME TO DR. STIENS CLASSROOM the sign made you at unease. You walked into the classroom, holding your books close to your chest.

"HEY I KNOW THAT GIRL, SHES NEW!" The blue haired annoying little boy jumped onto his desk pointing at you. A man looked behind him he had gray hair and glasses he turned a weird thingy that stuck out of his head.

"Welcome, your name is?" He stared at you with the rest of the class making you feel a little of an outcast.

"_____" you said and looked at him, he had yet to have an expression. But you saw kid in the class as well as patty, Lise, maka, soul, black star, and tsubaki.

"Well take a seat were about to do something fun!" Everyone sighed at what he said. You then spotted a seat next to kid and asked if it were okay with him, he nodded in return. You sat down. Mr. Stien was doing something crazy up front. 'Wow! I'm so luckly, sitting by kid. He so cute... wait what am I doing. No I CANT like someone already! Ugh how do I tell him. No you don't you dare tell him!' you were fighting with your self the whole time. RING! Everyone got up from their seat and walked towards the door leaving you there in thought.

"____, its time to go" you looked up and saw kid and blushed recovering memories in the hall this morning. He smiled and his eyes sparkled in the light.

"Oh right thank you kid" you stood up and your foot was caught on his chair, you pulled, you tugged on it and kid noticed.

"Oh it seems you got your foot stuck" he bent down and tugged at your foot making you yelp.

"So sorry, ____" he looked up. Only yo see up your skirt you blushed and tried to pull away forgetting about your foot, while he went back wards with a nose bleed apparently had fainted. You sighed and sat next to him. You poked his face and played with his hair but nothing woke him. You stroked his cheek making him twitch a little. You then slid one finger along his neck and played with his neck poking at it. 'Hes so cute when he's asleep' you rolled your fingers across the right side of his neck. He let out a heavy breath. You stopped at looked at him eyes opening.

"Oh thank goodness kid I thought you weren't going to wake up" he looked at you with a slight nose bleed left he had noticed you were playing with his neck.

Were you touching my neck?" You blushed thinking about what you were going to say.

"Yeah, o-only to see if I could wake you up.... but then you made weird noise and then you awoke" you looked at him worried.

"Did I say anything, you know, weird" he questioned you.

"No, why?" You replied.

"No reason, ouch my head" he held his head. One of his eyes closed.

"Do you need the nurse?" You stared at him in silence.

"Of course not, let's head to lunch okay?" He smiled at you.

"Okay!" You were happy he awoke. The day was soon over.

//hey guys! Tell me if I have any errors sorry for not getting this chapter done sooner but here's the next one! Til next time bye! My chubby bunnys!//