Your New Partner!

Third person view

          October was coming around and it sure did show it. It was cold and the verge of snowing. ______ was walking to school hoping to run into a friend. She let out a what-seemed-like a cold breath but it came out as hot steam as if she were smoking. It blew away as soon as it escaped her lips it was gone within 3 seconds. She hoped it would snow, knowing that there was still a possible chance of missing school. But no, the weather had a mind of its own. She walked slowly as if the world had frozen time very slowly. She pulled her scarf tighter and put her hands into her warm coat pockets feeling for something to play with in her pockets. She found nothing but empty gum rappers. She walked faster, seeing the DWMA and knowing it was warm. She wanted to wait to see if it would snow. But the school was warm and it was cold in her state right now.

                   Your P.O.V

"Dammit!" You started to speed walk to the school. You reached the best part if your day, the stairs. They had become an enemy of yours. You started up the stairs, recalling the day you first looked into his perfect eyes. You shivered. And reached the door and swung it open, seeing your clique (your friends) walking over there, you saw someone new. Crona. His sight made you slightly happy to see him talk, timidly tho he was stepping out of his comfort-zone. He was happier, his body movement, his expressions, and the way his stuttering was less. And Maka was beaming happy he was their they had become great friends. But there had been more worry about the black blood the usual. Students had been going crazy and some even died. 

"_____, report to deaths room now" the speakers shouted. Everyone looked at you, with a blush you fast walked to his office. The creepy hallway hunted you again, it was dark. You saw deaths door, and ran to it opening the doors, hoping you weren't in trouble.

"Ah, there you are _____"  death said, their was a a girl with green hair, cut to her shoulders, gray-blue ish tank top with hangover sleves, gray short shorts, and tights. She was really pretty. "We have found you a partner" she turned around with her blue sparkling eyes, and she smiled at you with a little wave. She really cute you thought. "Her name is Akahana, she's your new partner" she walked over to you and held out her hand, her nails painted blue with white dots. As if it were snowing.

"Pleased to meet you, _____" she said. How does she know my name? You asked yourself in thought.

"Uh, the pleasure is all mine, Akahana" Akahana meant red bright flower. You tried to make the best first impression. You felt tense, like someone was watching you. You turned around to see a red headed man staring at you with blush.

"Well, time to get to class. Mind showing Akahana to class, she has all your classes together." Death stated. You nodded. You felt something soft grasp your hand. It was Akahana.

"Do you mind if I hold your hand?" She asked with a blush "I don't like the dark hallway" you felt relieved that you weren't the only one.

"Oh my God me either I get nervous walking threw there" she smiled sweetly.

   ~Time Skip Til School Is Out~

"Hey wait up, _____" you heard your name was called. Akahana was running down the stairs. She tripped, your heart skipped a beat.

"Ack!" She made the weirdest noise. You tried to help by getting closer and tried to catch her. Failed. She tummbled down and brought you down with her.

"___-" you heard someone call your name but it was cut off by the noise of something breaking. Pain shattering threw your arms, and you knew what had just happened. You reached up and grabed one of the steps and dug your nails in, stopping you. Akahana had a grip on your foot to stop falling. You felt your eyes tearing up, the pain was like nothing you have ever felt before.