The Tip Of Madness

Your P.O.V

        You left Medusa after she was done wrapping your arm. It felt much better. Soul and Akahana were outside the door, siting on the floor. Akahana was on her phone and soul was asleep. She jumped at the sound of the door opening.

"_____! I still so sorry for breaking your arm and I am in your det!" She said standing up and bowing. Soul woke up in confusion and looked at you. He stood up quickly and hugged you hard.

"A-air!" You whispered. He let go and looked at you, he looked puzzled at your face.

"Somethings wrong with you" he looked at you and stroked your cheek, a blush forming on your cheeks.

"I broke my arm, baka" you said with a smile. "Oh! Class!" The door opened behind you. Medusa.

"Actually, _____. I want you to stay home for a bit and... take care of yourself. And don't fall down the stairs anymore" she winked at you. And smiled... she looked creepy.

"I'll try" you said smiling again and walked down the hallway with Akahana and soul. Reaching the front door of the school soul and Akahana said together:

"Stay safe" they looked at each other and giggled.

"And ____" Akahana put her arm on your shoulder "I have a house we can live in together and I set up a room for my partner so if you have stuff just bring it to this place" she handed you a address "and relax there, and Maka your room look more... you! But stay off that arm" she said. She made you feel good. You knew you would be amazing friends. You hugged her.

"I think I'm going to love being our partner!" You exclaimed giving soul a hug as well.

"Bye!" She waved as you walked down the stairs extra careful. Cold! Was all you thought. You were their in no time. She lived quite close to the DWMA. You walked to the porch and opened the front door.

"Meow!" You heard a slight meowing sound. You looked down to see a white fur ball with eyes beautiful eyes.
//sebastion: lemme hold it!
Me: *hiss* don't touch it! Go back to your own story!
Sebastion: b-but Kitty!
Me: LEAVE!
Me: sorry about that
Reader: on with the story!

"Meow!" You heard her again, bending down. You looked at her callor.

Snow
(Akahanas phone number)
(Akahanas address)
                  ♥

Was all it said. She meowed once again. You wondered until you found her kitchen, and two tiny bowls on the ground, one water, one food. Snow had followed you.

"Meow" she walked up to her bowl and once again meowed.

"Are you hungry?" You asked knowing you wouldn't get a proper answer.

"Meow" was all it said. You looked around. Akahana has a really clean house, and a really cute cat you thought. You looked in the corner to see a big bag of cat food, but it was the size of you whole. You looked inside to see a tiny scooping cup, using your non-broken arm, you picked it up and carried it to the bowl and dumped it in. The cat rushed to it like it was life. You watched as snow stuffed her face. She was such a pretty cat. When she was done she purred and circled around your feet.