Questions

The next two days were pretty busy for you in particular. You had been working your butt off all week and it didn't help much with the influx of memories you have been getting. Everything seemed to come back to you perfectly fine and natural. However, that one mystery girl just kept popping up but you couldn't remember for the life of you. You had thought back to the one memory you had with Team CFVY in the cafeteria.

Based on context clues, you knew someone put on hand on yours. It couldn't have been Coco, she was at the other end of the table. Someone from behind you? Maybe, actually. While unlikely, you do remember being a bit of a ladies man back in the first year of Beacon. You went and remembered almost getting Azula Kai, the class' insane pretty girl to swoon over you. Though that seems so weird. Why would you deal with the overly popular kids. Sure you were a popular leader, but not THAT popular.

Then the thought had crossed his mind. Velvet? I mean, she was at the table. She was closer than Coco. But she was shy. She wouldn't go that far, would she? Maybe? But probably not. Doesn't mean you WOULDN'T mind that. At this point, you had spent so much time with Velvet you had said screw it to this mystery girl and fell for Velvet. Quiet, smart, cute, she just seemed so great.

You were working on some calc homework in your dorm until someone whacked the back of your head. You turned back and saw Gure standing there with a massive smirk on his face.

(Y/N): Was that even necessary?

Gure: Yes.

(Y/N): Was it though?

Gure: Probably.

(Y/N): (Groans and sighs) What is it?

Gure: I liked you more when you were naive.

(Y/N): And I liked you more when you did work. So what is it?

Gure: Well, first of all, got me there. Secondly. So, the dance is coming up for the Vytal Tournament.

(Y/N): Listen, Gure, I don't swing that way. I mean don't get me wrong, I would for you, but that's just not me.

Gure: Ah, we're back to the humor with homosexual undertones, nice, nice. No, no one on this team swings that way. Just was wondering about mystery girl. You-

(Y/N): Given up? Yeah. If whoever she has not yet come forward, then I have no reason to continue. Although...I was kinda thinking. Maybe...maybe Velvet?

Gure: Scarletina? Really?

(Y/N): Well, I'm sorry. I just...I don't know, I just feel something there.

Gure: No man, it's cool, it's cool. If you got a gut feeling, go for it. With that said, I will make my leave now.

(Y/N): That's all you came to track me down for?

Gure: Yes.

(Y/N): Seems a bit of a bad reason for tracking me down.

Gure: That is was.

(Y/N): Why though?

Gure: Why not?

With that, Gure quickly left the room. You elected to ignore Gure's antics as it just being Gure himself and continued onward with your homework. Unknown to you though, Gure grabbed his scroll and quickly called Velvet.

Velvet: Hello?

Gure: Hey, Velv. It's now or never. Odds in your favor.

Velvet: Positive?

Gure: 100%. Get to him quick.

With that, the two hung up and Velvet got ready to reclaim what has been lost for almost a month and a half now. After she finished her work for the day, Velvet headed out of her dorm room and made a mad dash to your dorm room. She knocked on the door but when no one answered, a look of concern came across Velvet's face. She knocked again and this time, Silver opened the door.

Silver: Hey, Velvet. What's up?

Velvet: Is, (Y/N) here? Or do you know where he is right now?

Silver: He said something about seeing a few teachers. Why?

Velvet: See ya, bye!

Velvet took off, leaving Silver in a bit of confusion.

Silver: What does (Y/N) see in her.

Two hands were then placed on Silver's shoulders and moved underneath his shirt.

???: Do you know what I see in you?

Silver: Believe me Weiss, I know.

Silver smiled a bit and closed the door. Meanwhile, Velvet was on a mad dash back out of the dorms and to the main classroom buildings of the school. She was running at near top speeds but then came to a rapid stop once she saw who you were with. Amethyst Kristal, standing next to you, hand on your chin and the other gripping your tie.

A wave of total sadness washed over Velvet. She had no words, only pain in her heart. She didn't even attempt to go after you, she just bolted away fast. However, you then pushed Amethyst off of you.

Amethyst: Oh come on, sweetie. Look, I'm sorry I wasn't there before but here I am.

(Y/N): I don't believe you.

Amethyst: Wh-what are you talking about? You and I have always been together.

(Y/N): That's rich, you know that. And even if what you say is true. It's not anymore. You weren't there. And there's no excuse, especially when I'm three buildings away. So, thanks but no thanks. I have someone else now.

Amethyst: Really? Who is better than me?

(Y/N): Someone who was actually there for me. Smells ya later.

You walked away from Amethyst, leaving her to her own devices. Now, you were on the hunt for Velvet. You had no idea where she would be, but you had to find her. After a little bit of searching like no tomorrow, finally taking a break inside the library. You crashed down on a seat and sighed to yourself. However, before you got up and left again, you saw her, sitting in the corner, indulging in some books.

You took a deep breath, got up and walked over to Velvet. A few thoughts ran through your head, mostly negative. What if she rejects you? What if she laughs? What if she just doesn't care?

(Y/N): Uh, hey, Velvet.

Velvet: Oh? Hi, (Y/N).

(Y/N): So...I was wondering, if you would like, maybe, to go to the Vytal Dance this weekend?

Velvet: Oh? I thought you were going with Amethyst.

(Y/N): No. I couldn't do that. She claims we were in love but...I couldn't see it. I just...couldn't date someone like that.

Velvet: So...why ask me?

(Y/N): I'm asking so...I hope you understand why.

Velvet closed her books and stood up to face you.

Velvet: I was planning on wearing a red dress if that's ok?

(Y/N): Ye-yeah! So, that's a yes, I presume?

Velvet: ...yes.

(Y/N): Well...I'll see you Sunday.

Velvet: Yeah. See ya.

You and Velvet went your own ways, each calling their teammates to tell them of the news. Coco was happy and was excited for her and Velvet to go dress shopping and the guys were giving you pats on the back. Still...this was the first date you and Velvet would be on for almost 2 months. Regardless...this was the last night to get your memories back.