Epilogue

Official reports came out that day that a ragtag team of huntsmen and huntresses invaded the Worshippers keep and completely raided the place. Police later came and pressed charges onto the cult for illegal human experimentation. The organization was crippled and was hunted down for war crimes. However, any names of the huntsmen and huntresses were left out of all official reports.

Ozpin had kept the names silent, out of the public eye completely. Reason for this was due to Oz not wanting to lose some of his "greatest" second years at Beacon. That was official reasoning. Then again, neither of you actually cared. It was nice to be viewed as a hero even though it wasn't technically you. Yatsuhasi and Silver really dug into the four that attack the Worshipper's base, but Coco was able to shut both of them out with little effort.

However, that was a few years ago. Now, you were inside a basement, going to town on a punching bag for training. After a few more punches, left, right, left, right, you stopped once you put a small dent inside the bag. You sighed to yourself and began to pant a little and move to sit down. You grabbed your bottle and took a swig from it. You cracked your neck and got up and went back upstairs.

You walked into your kitchen and took a seat at your table. You looked out to your backyard and saw her doing what she loved, taking pictures of the world around you both. Velvet (L/N). You and her married a year after graduation and moved out to Northern Vale a couple of months later since your lease was over. Velvet was currently crouched down, taking a few pictures here and there. You smiled a bit and looked back over to a small collage on the wall in front of you. Atlas, Mistral, West Menagerie, North Vacuo, South Vacuo, Vytal, everywhere you two traveled, Velvet got pictures, entered them and won awards for them.

Meanwhile, here you were, nothing more than a huntsman. That would be cool if your wife also wasn't one. Regardless, you still smiled, got up and walked outside to see her. Before she could turn around, you wrapped arms around her neck and hugged her from behind. Velvet placed a hand on top of yours and you both looked out towards the woods.

(Y/N): I don't know why, but I feel attracted to you.

Velvet: Well, you should. I am your wife.

You quickly retracted your hands and took some steps back. Velvet looked at you with some concern and confusion. You clutch your head in pain and began to hyperventilate.

(Y/N): I have a wife?! How do I have a wife?! I'm seventeen! How, how, how-

Velvet: (Y/N)?! Oh, God, your memory and-(Y/N), please...don't leave me.

You began to laugh and fell onto the ground, clenching your stomach as you just laughed your ass off. Velvet slowly began to understand and instantly went on the offense mode with you.

Velvet: You jerk!!! Are you kidding me!!! Stop doing that!!!

(Y/N): (Laughs) I'm sor-I'm sorry! You always fall for that!

Velvet huffed and walked off. You quickly grabbed her and brought her down to lay on top of you, still laughing all the same. Velvet slowly began to laugh with you and soon you both look at one another in the eyes and kiss one another.

(Y/N): I like this.

Velvet: I like it too.

(Y/N): Yeah...why?

Velvet: Because...now I can pin you down (she says with a sultry smile, then gets serious) and I can punch you in the face.

(Y/N): Wait, what?

Velvet sat up and punched you across the face. You placed a hand over your jaw.

(Y/N): Man that right hook. Getting better with it.

Velvet gave you a smile and you sat up. You kissed one another's cheeks before she got up and you followed her.

(Y/N): So, how goes the photography?

Velvet: it's good. (She walks up to your weapon and takes a picture of it) Could be better.

(Y/N): Not a good day?

Velvet: Could be better.

(Y/N): Well...talk to me, what's up?

Velvet: Nothing overly serious. Just can't get any good angels in today. That's all.

(Y/N): Need a model? Or someone that can remake the landscape for you?

Velvet: As sweet as that sounds, no thanks.

Velvet moves over and crashes down on your couch. Clearly something was wrong, but you haven't the slightest clue. You walked into the kitchen and got some soup together and brought it into the living room and placed it on the table before Velvet. She looked at the food and then at you. You sighed and sat down in the chair beside her.

You reached out and grabbed her hand and slowly rubbed your fingers over hers. She sighed and sat up on the couch and began to eat the soup you made for her. You walked back into the kitchen and made your own lunch and moved back to sit down beside her. You went ahead and turned on the TV and just flipped through some channels. As you were flipping, Velvet reached over and grabbed the remote and put it on an old cartoon channel.

You just shrugged and assumed it would make her feel a bit better and leaned back and wrapped an arm around her and brought her closer to you. Soon, Velvet began to use your chest like a pillow and back support while she watched whatever was on. You watched with her albeit, very bored while doing so. However, you could tell, she clearly had enough and wanted to explain something, or expected you to know something.

(Y/N): Velv...what is it?

Velvet: It's nothing.

(Y/N): Velvet, if you're worried about being the maid of honor that Coco and Burly's wedding, it's fine. Don't worry about it. You can handle anything. (Kisses her cheek) Especially me.

Velvet: It's not that.

(Y/N): Velv, tell me.

Velvet: Promise me you won't get mad.

(Y/N): I can never be mad at you. You know that right, Velvet?

Velvet: Yeah. (Sighs and takes a deep breath) I want to try for a kid.

Your eyes widen and you stare at her deadeye.

(Y/N): Oh...wow...ok. That's...(You get up and walk off) that's something alright.

Velvet: I know you're not a fan of the idea-

(Y/N): Not against it. Just...you know. The-the memory loss and-

Velvet: (Y/N)?

(Y/N): I can't forget you and the kid!!! Not again! I...I can't lose you again. It's been 10 years but I can't lose you again.

Velvet takes your hands and pull them away from your face. She gives you a warm smile and hug you. You slowly hug her back and the two of you stay that way for some time. You slowly broke out of the hug and looked at Velvet in the eyes. You took in a deep breath and locked eyes with her once again.

Velvet: (Y/N), you can do this-WE can do this. We both know we want this. So, we got this.

You sighed and looked back to Velvet. You slowly began to smile and she followed suit with you.

(Y/N): Ok. Ok...we can...I can try it. WE can try it. But after one, if it doesn't work out then-

Velvet: I gotcha.

(Y/N): Really, because you were really persistent on having at least 4.

Velvet laughed a bit and you began to follow suit. Soon, you both were laughing and landed on the couch again and kissed.

Velvet: So...we're doing this?

(Y/N): Yeah. We're going to be parents.

Velvet smiled and kissed you again. You couldn't help but enjoy the kiss and soon broke it apart and stared lovingly into one another's eyes.

Velvet: I love you.

(Y/N): I love you too.