Date of Vytal Importance

Both Team CFVY and (Team Name) were happy and slightly freaking out over the fact that you asked Velvet to the dance. But the thing that made everyone freak out the most was the fact that this could be it. The final chance Velvet would get to make you remember before Coco and Burly took on the cult to make you remember in a more extreme way. Currently, Coco and Velvet were out at a dress shop with Velvet trying on a scarlet colored dress.

Velvet: Still like this one looks.

Coco: I'm not sure. What about a more light brown look? Matches the hair.

Velvet: I know, but red is my favorite color. Plus, I already told him the color.

Coco: What, think he'll come in a red tie?

Velvet: Maybe. (Looks out the window) Is that Silver?

Outside was Silver Adwin with Weiss Schnee beside him. The two were talking when Weiss slammed her lips onto him and the two walked off together, holding hands.

Coco: So the rumors are true. (To herself) Damnit.

Velvet: Sorry, Coco. Now, are you still running with your "plan"?

Coco: Yes. 11 PM sharp. Velvet, I really am serious on this one.

Velvet: I know, but think about it. He asked me. Maybe he'll get everything back sometime in the next few days?

Coco: Wouldn't count on it. Besides, Amethyst did try to take him. Velv, I'm not taking chances.

Velvet: Why? Why are you doing this for me?

Coco: Well...you're my best friend. I'd feel like trash if I didn't do something. Besides...it's the right thing to do. If you get happiness, it deserves you. So...if I can get it back, I will.

Velvet said nothing but walked over and hugged Coco. The leader quickly hugged back and the two looked at one another and just smiled.

Finally, the day of the dance arrived and you were inside your dorm room getting you suit on. Since Velvet mentioned a red dress, you decided on a red tie to go with it. Burly and Gure were in the room with you, the latter combing his hair back and adding some gell while the former was standing behind you, ready to help.

(Y/N): Kinda freaking out here guys. Haven't been on a date since Signal Academy. Even though some memories suggest otherwise. Still kinda feel bad that I can't remember those.

Gure: You don't actually believe you and Amethyst were a thing right?

(Y/N): Well, I would assume since we are close as a team that I would tell you guys. That and...I just could never see it.

Gure: Well, good on you pal. Now, if you two will be needing me, I will be doing what I do best. Getting every girl's attention and love. Later boys!

Gure quickly ran out of the room. Meanwhile, you and Burly looked at the exit with confusion plastered onto your faces.

(Y/N): You know, sometimes I wished he was the thing I COULDN'T remember.

Burly: For his poor attitude.

(Y/N): No. His utter stupidity.

Burly: Understandable. So, are you and Velvet going out to eat before the dance?

(Y/N): She mentioned a small restaurant down by the coast. Be a heck of a drive, but I'm cool with it. She apparently knows the owner.

Burly: Cardinal Grill?

(Y/N): Yeah. How'd you know?

Burly: Her father's the owner.

Next thing you knew, you were throwing up in the toilet.