Chapter ONE

DEKU POV:

As I was walking around town minding my own business I accidentally bumped into someone "so-sorry" I stuttered out and helped picked up the person stuff that fell and I handed it back to that person. "It's alright" the person who was a guy said as he took his stuff.

'Damn his voice sounds so good man his voice is sexy deep' I Thought.

"So where are you heading?" The guy asked me as I finally looked up to see a guy with spikey red hair with sharp teeth and beautiful red eyes. "Hello?" He wakes waving a hand infront of my face as I stop daydreaming about his eyes as I blush. "o-oh going to the mate convention to find my soulmate. What about you sir?" I asked politely as I thought 'damn what his name?'. "Same and btw what's your name?" He said & asked me.

" izuku midoriya but call me deku" I said fake smiling at that name -Deku-.

"Alright Deku, I'm Eijirou Kirishima but call me Eij or Kiri" he said while smiling "a-alright kiri-kun" I said bowing in respect. Kirishima-kun smiles and lifts my face up by lifting my chin smiling at me. "H-huh?" I said and asked so confused. " You alright deku-kun?" Kirishima-kun asked me a bit worried. " o-oh yeah I'm alright I promise im so used to bowing to people that it's a natural habit and instinct" I said as I started muttering. "Hey your muttering?" He said gently. "O-oh sorry another habit of mine" I said to kiri-kun smiling shyly as kiri nodding smiling "we got to go to the mate convention before we are late and get bitch at" Kirishima-kun said as I nodded.

"Alri-Alright" I said stuttering shyly and walked with kirishima-kun to the mate convention so we wont be late.

As we walked in I can smell over 200 alphas there and 200 omegas there too as I covered my nose because it smelt so bad. "Hey you okay?" Kirishima-kun asked me as I nod a yes " I'm okay kirishima-kun" I said smiling slighty as kirishima left my side

*TIMESKIP TO 10 MONTHS LATER!!!*

Kirishima-kun and I went back to the Mate convention again to try and find our mates this time. And as kirishima-kun left myside again thats when I smelt the one and only amazing pheromones that only I can smell, as I followed the scent half way across the room and found the alpha who the pheromones are Coming from and its coming from kirishima-kun as I froze to my spot shocked and startled as kirishima-kun smelt his mate pheromones  then he went to go towards it to see a frozen in shock and startled izuku as he went up to him. He went up and notice why izuku was frozen, Izuku was/is his soulmate as their soulmate Marks Appeared on there shoulder in their mates color.

"Izuku-kun?" Kirishima said to him.

"Y-yes kirishima-kun" I asked scared of being rejected by kirishima-kun. "Your my soulmate huh!?" Kirishima stated and asked "y-yea I am......" i stutter and look down scared of being rejected by him as I felt tears fall from my eyes. " hey are you crying. Its alright I promise" kirishima-kun said trying to comfort me but I cling to him hiding In his chest.

"I'm not going to reject you" he said to me in a calming protective way.

I sniffle smiling now shyly with a blush "re-really?" I have hope shown in my eyes looking at him smiling while blushing. "Yes, really I'm not going to reject you" He smiles comfortly at me as I nuzzle my head in the crook of his neck as he held me by my waist close to him.

KIRISHIMA POV:

I held my omega mate Izuku by his waist close to me as he nuzzle his head into the crook of my neck. "So little mate of mine wanna head out and go get to know each other better before we mate and court each other?" I asked my little mate izuku. So he nodded a yes. 'Man he's so adorable' I thought.

"H-hey k-kiri~kun?" He shyly asked me.

"Yes izuku?" I asked him. "Do u think the other alpha's will leave me alone now?" he asked me timidly. "No alpha's are going to mess with you izuku" I told him while glaring at all the other alphas.