chapter FIVE

Denki P.O.V.

        *Timeskip: THE next Day*

After cleaning up and helping Bakugo,we cuddled and slept afterwards. I woke up to a really nice sweet smell that came from the kitchen. I felt around the bed but the warm body was no longer there. Guessing that my lovely handsome mate was downstairs cooking,I smiled to myself and muttered,"cheesy fuck."Before walking downstairs. "Morning beautiful. Sleep well sleeping beauty?" "Fuck you." "I would. I'd eat you for breakfast too if I could~"I blushed at his words. Was he serious? "Are you turned on princess? I can smell it ya know?"I whimpered. Why DOES HE ALWAYS FUCKING DO THIS?! Backing away,slowly,I ended up closer to the wall in the kitchen. "Well princess, Are you?" He asked me smirking,walking closer to me."I-I..B-Bakugo-" "Answer me. Now."I moaned softly at his dominant tone. "I'm sorry.." "Sorry what?" "S-Sorry..daddy.."I winced as he leaned in and licked my neck,slowly. With a dark chuckle,he backed away and patted my ass gently before backing away completely. I could finally breathe. But..I'm still highly turned on right now,and he definitely knows."Well..ready for breakfast? I'm starving."His eyes met mine when he said that,and I could've sworn he licked his lips before turning his back to me."I..I-I'll be right back!"And with that,I ran upstairs quickly.

Bakuhoe's P.O.V.

I smirked when I saw my mate run upstairs quickly,falling on the top step as he did so. I grabbed two plates from the top cabinet and placed the food along with the glasses of O.J. onto the wedding."Denki~! Come eat cutie!"Hearing soft footsteps,I smile and see my babyboy in...one OF MY SWEATERS AND KNEE HIGHS,WHAT?! "I-I-uhh..wha-" "What? You like them? I bought them a few days ago..you like it?"Hell yeah I do..." I said blushing and my scent became dominant and turned on.