chapter FOUR

Kirishima POV:

Walking around UA alone as I heard grunting sounds when I walked up I saw Bakugo standing over my little mate izuku. " HEY LEAVE HIM ALONE BAKUGO KATSUKI!!!!!" I yelled.

Izuku whimpered in pain and struggles to stand up.

I rushed over to izuku and push more like shoved bakugo katsuki off of my little omega mate izuku. As I was helping izuku up bakugo pushed me down a bit away from izuku which caused me to growl. "Watch where your going mutt!" Bakuhoe growled at me and walked over to izuku who stood up and quickly ran over to my side.

Bakuhoe POV:

"Watch where your going Mutt!" I growled at kirishima and walked over to izuku who stood up and quickly ran over to kirishima side worriedly and scared as I smirk.

"Pathetic quirkless weak omega Deku" I snarled and laughed. Kirishima glared at me and stood up and walked towards me slowly and dangerously growling. I gulped and backed away from him,but little did I know that it would only get worse. Before I could process what was happening, I was tackled to the ground and above me was very pissed off Kirishima,punching me square right in the jaw. Even if I tried to fight him off,it would only make it worse. "G-get of-off me" I struggle to say. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"Suddenly I heard another voice yell and pull on Kirishima's arm to pull him off of me."C-Come on,he's not worth it,S-STOP IT!!"And with that,he got up,panting heavily,knuckles bloody. As I laid there with a bloody face. I coughed harshly,blood coming out of my mouth as I groaned in pain,turning over on my side,wincing as I did so."F-fuck I-it hurts" "Good. It should,fuckface bakuhoe." "Kirishima. Leave him alone. Please,let's just go home."Begged Deku.

Izuku(deku) POV:

Kirishima sighed deeply and pulled me close and hugged me tightly. I felt content and hummed before doing the same."Ready to go home my little omega baby?" Kirishima cooed in my ear. I blushed harshly and nodded which made him coo more and pinch my already pink cheeks."h-hey" I said shyly while blushing madly. Chuckling,Kirishima grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers before walking away,leaving a bloodied and in pain Bakugo on the ground." O-ouch" he groaned.

Bakuhoe P.O.V.

I looked up and covered my eyes from the sun as a shadow walked up to me,towering over my body."Dude..you look like shit." Denki kaminari said as he helped me up. "Who did this to you??" "It was that fucker Kirishima. I saw his little slut of a mate.." I snarled as denki gasp shock. "Wow~"I chuckled at his reaction before frowning at the memory of the fight and the slight comfort that happened just now. I had to get back at them. I don't deserve this. Just because Kirishima may seem like a bad boy,doesn't mean he is."What's with the face man?"I said.

"What you said I never thought you'll act like that or kirishima for that matter" denki said.

"Fuck you too pikachu" I growled at him. "You would. But seriously. Though man" denki said to me. "Your my mate bakugo I feel whatever pain you feel." He said as a matter of fact. I playfully rolled my eyes and kissed his nose."Come on,I need to clean up, I don't want you cuddling a bloody alpha." "Alright alpha." He said to me and help me to his house. As we were heading to his house,I decided to say something cheesy."I love you~" "Who are you and what did you do to my Bakugo?" "Just let me BE CHEESY FOR ONCE ASSHAT!!!" I said with a playful scowl on my face. Denki blushes "i love you too Bakugo" he said looking at me.

Denki P.OV.

"I love you too Bakugo" I said looking at him blushing as I helped him get to his house to help him clean up and heal.

Sorry that it's short more will be updated guys