chapter TWO

KIRISHIMA POV:

As izuku looked up at me I saw a tall 5'7 Ash Blonde spikey hair with red eyes glaring at my timid shy omega mate Izuku with a angry scowl on his face as he storms over here growling releasing his ALPHA pheromones letting us known he is close then at that moment I felt Izuku panicking and clinging to my side like he knew what's going to happen has he started to cough due to how strong and how much ALPHA pheromones the ash blonde alpha is permitting. Thats when I growl deadly holding izuku close to me covering his nose. "HEY STOP RELEASING YOUR DAMN ALPHA PHEROMONES ITS SUFFOCATING MY MATE" I growled at him as he growl back at me, challenging me.

"I dont give a shit"He growls yanking izuku from me which caused him to whimper and me to growl at the ash blonde Alpha."k-kacchan sto-stop" izuku whines in fear and submission as he shakes scaredly and timidly and In fear of the ash blonde alpha whose name is -kacchan-.

"I dont have to!" He growls at izuku causing izuku to shrink back In fear and in submission and timidly while looking down at the ground shaking In fear as he releases distress pheromones. "Its because your such a worthless damn weak omega" The Ash blonde said that which caused my little mate Izuku to whimper and start to cry which made me snap and my alpha side came out which caused me to attack the alpha that was hurting my mate. "KIRISHIMA-KUN PLS STOP!!!!!" I heard izuku yell in fear and runs up to help up this ash blonde alpha name kacchan. "Kacchan are you alright?" Izuku said worried as I knew why now that was izuku childhood best friend katsuki bakugou A.K.A kacchan as I look down ashamed of hurting izuku childhood friend.

Kacchan shoves izuku away harshly causing izuku to fall down to the ground hard. "O-ouch" Izuku whined "that hurt kacchan!!!" Izuku yelled at kacchan as he growled at my mate as izuku shrieked and shrinked back into the ground.

"HEY YOU!!!! LEAVE MY MATE IZUKU ALONE!!!!" I snarled angrily holding izuku close to me.

Izuku snuggle into my neck sniffing my scent. 'Shit!!! He's even more adorable when he does this!' I thought to myself. "What did you say lowlife alpha!"kacchan snarled at me, I was about to say something but what was said next surprise me. "LISTEN HERE KACCHAN. KIRISHIMA-KUN ISNT A LOWLIFE ALPHA!!!"Izuku growls angrily no one disrespects his Mate. "HE IS THE ALPHA KING OF ALL WOLVES AND SPECIES!" Izuku growled even more as kacchan and I stand shocked as izuku shifted into his omega dark green wolf form and laid at my feet submissively.

"Hey its alright. Thank you for sticking up for me " I smile at izuku-kun my little omega mate.

He smiles widely up at me and that I approve of what he did for me. "Your welcome kirishima-kun!" He smiles widely.  "Tch stupid weak pathetic useless Nerd" he growls at izuku and walks off angry. So I hug izuku " you okay little mate of mine" I asked then he nods his head a yes.