chapter EIGHT

Izuku POV:

as i was on the ground i started to feel sick and scared. "Stop being so damn scared" Shinsou said rudely. "I-i-im so-sorry...." i whimper out. "P-pls i-i-i dont m-mean to b-be" I whimper out again. "I said.....STOP NOW!"Shinsou slam his hands on the wall angrily as he was a beta mate he violent as i could tell. As the loud bang echo it made kiri and his beta todoroki run into the room looking at me them at beta todoroki Mate shinsou.

Kiri growls out "Who THE HELL ARE YOU TO SCARE MY MATE EVEN MORE SHINSOU, YOU MAY BE MY BETA MATE BUT THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT YOU BE A JACKASS TO HIM AND TO SCARE HIM!!!!" Kiri growled out at him angry them came over to me and hugs me. "SHINSOU!!! that is low even for you!. He's scared alright, he's an omega He scared of anyone whose a higher ranking or smells like a higher ranking." Todoroki scolded his mate, as Shinsou whimper.

"Are you alright izu~" Kiri asked me worriedly.

"I-im fi-fine" I said to him petting his head as he purrs into my neck causing me to giggle "h-hey that ti-tickles!" I giggle out.
"Apologize to izuki now shinsou" i heard todoroki tell his mate. As shinsou walked over to me and kiri and bows "im sorry for scaring you and yelling and being mean to you, i had NO right to do so! Your also a fellow omega" he bows apologizing, i pat Shinsou head "its otay!" I said smiling.

Here is an small update
Everyone. ♥️