chapter SIX

Kirishima's P.O.V.

It's been 2 months and my mate izuku has been feeling a bit tired,wont get out of bed for some reason. I tried bribing him with cuddles and kisses but it didn't do anything. "Hey,baby,you okay? You've been in bed all day."Under the covers,I heard him whine which made me chuckle. "So is this your plan? Just to stay in bed all day?"Then,I saw some movement. Deku's face emerged from under the blankets,making him more cuter than usual. "What's wrong with you today?" "I dunno..I'm just. I guess I feel kinda..needy~" "Really? And what KIND of needy?"Leaning in,Deku pushed my face away before I could get any closer. "Sleep in bed needy~" He whined. Nodding,I got under the blankets and pulled him close before wrapping my arms around his waist. "I love you my baby mate." "I love you too."He mumbled before slowly falling  asleep.

Deku's P.O.V.

I couldn't just say it to him. It would be absolutely embarrassing to tell my alpha that I'm going into heat soon. And already I'm nesting and becoming extra needy and clingy. Without even noticing what I was doing consciously,I felt someone grab my thigh and mumble something in my ear."Baby mate? What are you doing? What do you THINK your doing I mean~"I could see him smirking as he spoke in a dominant tone."I-I..w-what do you mean?"It was really hot and I felt like I was gonna melt. "Are..are you going into your heat soon? Is this why your so needy and nesting and acting like this?"I whimpered."Maybe. Can-Can you..maybe help me out?" I shyly and scaredly asked him.

"Heh, maybe baby Mate." He chuckled and gets behind me And cuddles me once i turned to face him.which soothed me, I slowly fall asleep hiding in his chest as I felt him smile.

Kirishima's P.O.V.

'He is so cute' I thought watching my baby mate izuku.

I slowly fall asleep cuddling my omega mate.

             *Next Morning*

I woke up to whimpering from izuku "N-no st-stop ka-kacchan." Then I sat up and face him,"izu~ are you alright?" I saw him crying in sleep. So I started gently shaking him to wake him up "baby?" "K-kiri~" he said full on sobbing. "What's wrong my baby mate?" I asked worriedly. He shakes his head no "want to tell me whats wrong?" I gently said but then my phone went off so I picked it up from my nightstand and answer it

Me: hello?

Todoroki: "king Kirishima?"

Me: "yes what's wrong beta Todoroki?"

Todoroki: "alpha katsuki bakugou and his mate Omega Denki Kaminari is here and the alpha is 'pissed' and wants to speak to you."

Me: "I'll be right there" I said while petting my little omega baby mate izuku to calm him down. "Just wait for me to come down alright.!?" I said in my Alpha tone to my beta todoroki.

Todoroki: "alright alpha king Kirishima, I hope your mate comes with you I'll keep him busy while you have your meeting I bet my mate shinso will love to meet him."

Me: "Sure, let me calm him down maybe another omega will make him feel safer, because this pack is feel with only betas and alphas"

Izuku starts to sit up on the edge of the bed whimpering and sniffling still.

Me: "I have to go beta Todoroki my mate is up" I said hanging up and sits beside my mate. "izu~, I have two people for you to meet" I said smiling at him,knowing he had a nightmare from what katsuki said to him.

"O-okay" He whimpers putting my shirt on and waits for me.

Sorry guys i been extra busy with school and my home life.  So here is a short update/part for yall. Hope yall love it