chapter SEVEN

-TimeSkip-

*5 months later*

Todoroki-kun POV:

As i was waiting for my alpha to come to our table to discuss what we are going to do for the next time we run into bakugou. "Where is he!?!?" I exclaim. As my mate Shinso walked up to me "babe he'll be here" he reassured me, thats when i heard the door open "Alpha King Kirishima?" I question.

Then thats when i heard a scared whimper.

"Who was that?" I asked loudly confused that was till i heard a loud growl that's when i knew 'i fucked up' i thought. "H-hey Alpha" shinso said bowing his head. "Never scare my mate ever again!" He growled at us. "I-i-it-it's o-ok-okay E-e-eiji-" kirishima lil (Snol) bean mate said calming him. As we stood in shock.

I bow "im sorry alpha king i did not mean to anyways bakugouis back to see you since you sent him away Five months ago" i apologize and said, he just sighed "why cant he see.... that this is wasting his time, trying to get me to turn on my mate" he growled. "E-eiji-" Eijirou kirishima mate said

"Oh btw beta todoroki and beta male/female shinso this is my cute lil (smol) bean mate izuku midoriya. Hurt him,make him cry...... I'll hunt you down and make yall pay. Any ways beta todoroki come we have that meeting with bakugou to attend to before he barges in and tries attacking my mate and disrespecting us." Alpha Kirishima growls. "Yes alpha kirishima" i bows.

Izuku POV:

As my mate Eijirou left with his beta todoroki i sit on the couch cuddling up in his hoodie scared. "So your our alpha mate" shinso beta todoroki mate said a hit rudely. "U-u-um y-yes i-i a-am" i squeak/stuttered out. "Pathetic" he growled towering over me "you need to stop that stuttering if your gonna be the alpha king/queen over the whole entire animal kingdom with alpha king kirishima" shinso growls.

"I-im so-sorry, i come fr-from a b-bad pa-past" i whisper/whimpered out.