5. Are you really calling this a hotel?

Prota's POV

There wasn't much on the way to snowdin, town, just some old puzzles.

You were just able to see the shape of buildings when something hit you in the arm. It hurt. You scream.

A monster you hadn't noticed runs over to you. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, I was just practicing my attacks and I didn't see you. How bad is it?" the Dog-like monster said.

the wound was already dripping with blood. the monster tried to summon a green attack, but it disintegrated. "I don't have enough magic to heal it! come with me, There's some stuff at P&M's that should help."

<time skip>

Your jaw dropped. Ice Cap had said the hotel was big, but this was ridiculous!

Out front were intricate ice sculptures of two monsters. One seemed to look pretty human, other than the mechanical appearance of their torso. The other seemed to be a skeleton in strange armor, looking sure of himself. The statues showed the two monsters singing, dancing, and cooking.

You pushed open the door. Feeling in your extremities you didn't realize you'd lost flooded back to you.

A fountain of the two monsters and a third, younger looking monster(their child?) stood in the center of the lobby.

The monster at the front desk saw your arm and rushed over to you. "Oh! Oh my goodness! Human are you okay?" she quickly healed you and offered you a room at the hotel.

The lady pressed a button on the desk. "Papyrus? Could you and your husband come down? There's a human here who would like a room." they paused. "Papyrus? You there?"

A loud crash startled the two of you as the skeleton from the statues ran through a wall.

"Nyeh heh! No, I'm here!" he said.

He ran over to you. Despite the fact he was only five feet away, he was shouting. "I'm always happy to help a human who needs somewhere to stay!"

A long, telescoping robot arm tapped Papyrus on the shoulder. The skeleton's robotic partner peered out from the hole in the wall. "I agree completely, Papy dear, but could you please not damage the walls?" he said.

"But Mettaton, you do it all the time!" Papyrus argued, jokingly.

"With prop walls, Papy, real walls are expensive! Now, human, I'm willing to let you stay, but we could use a favor."

You nod. Mettaton continues. "Our son really wants to show off his puzzles to someone, but we're too busy coming up with ideas for our next show. We're TV stars. Could you hang out with him and test his puzzles?"

They walk off as you enter the elevator.