chapter 2

I watch her go, sighing in defeat. Not only do i have to freeze to death, i also have to suffer so 8 hours of school. I turn and jump at my relection in the mirror. My hair is a mess and the black circles under my eyes are terrible. I groan. Must i have to deal with this?

I climb off the bed, and grab my brush off the dresser and attempt to tame my hair. The brush glides easily through my hair after the first few attempts. Once satisfied with my hair, i place the brush back onto the dresser and head into the bathroom to put on some make up.

"Ok, first things first." I mumble to myself, "hiding these stupid circles under my eyes."

I pick up some concealer and carefully apply it around my eyes. Once satisfied with that i apply some eyeliner and eyeshadow before turning and heading back to my room to get dressed. I search through my pile of clothes and settle on a pair of jeans and a Black veil brides t shirt.

My mother raises an eyebrow when i walk into the kitchen. "Black Veil Brides?"

I look down at my shirt. "Oh," I say, "I just randomly chose an outfit."

She laughs. "Ok love. You should be leaving here soon."

I sigh. " No breakfast again?"

She nods. "We cant afford it everyday, you know that."

"Yes mom, i know." I say.

"Ok now school."

I groan. "Must you remind me?"

She laughs. "Yes, yes i must."

I rush to the bathroom, quickly brush my teeth, grab my bag and head out the door, giving my mom a quick kiss on the cheek as i pass her and start the long walk to school.