𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 {𝐩𝐭 𝟐}

young!tony stark x reader
via thats-what-i-call-british on tumblr

young!tony stark x readervia thats-what-i-call-british on tumblr

you bore a hole into the blank wall in front of you. the proud smile playing on your lips and way you swung your legs in front of you made it clear to the principal that you regretted nothing about your actions.

"you could face serious legal accusations for this, ms. y/l/n. mr. stark's family is...wealthy to say nonetheless and could sue us for everything we've got."

you pursed your lips. "i would like to say that's not my problem, but if they sue the school, that means they could sue my family as well."

your principal nodded solemnly, daring to hope that you were taking this earnestly.

you finally allowed a grimace to replace your smirk. "what's my punishment?" you mumbled with hesitant conviction.

"an apology, to start. detention and some service hours. not an overwhelming amount, but we need to show the public that we don't allow unruly behavior to run rampant in the district."

you didn't appreciate them using you as an exhibit for the school's disciplinary actions, but accepted it in grim defeat. the door to the principal's office flew open and hit the wall with a grand slam. you twisted in your chair to glimpse tony stark stand wincing in the entryway before crossing your arms over your chest, not able to resist a staggering swell of pride at seeing the scarlet stained tissue he pressed to his nose.

"mr. stark, you are not allowed in here at the moment. if you would like to file a complaint, please wait outside and we can talk in a few minutes."

"it's not her fault, don't punish her. i provoked her. i'm not telling my parents what happened, and it's unfair that she should be punished for my inexcusable behavior."

your eyebrows flew upward in surprise. "and you're hoping your parents just won't notice your nose spurting blood all over the place?" you snorted.

"i'm remarkably good at cover-up stories," tony said, grinning before seeing the principal's expression. "i mean, not that i ever lie at school, which would be abominable if i were to do so."

with a rather relieved sigh, your principal waved you out. "all charges are dropped. you may leave, ms. y/l/n, but please don't involve yourself in such violent outbursts again."

you nodded vigorously and sped out of the room, tony hot on your heels and laughing.

"you're an asshole and you deserved it," you called over your shoulder. only after the two of you paused to catch your breath did you add, "i regret nothing and would do it again."

"i know," tony agreed, brown eyes twinkling with mirth. "and i would gladly take it again if it meant i could see you blush because of my words again."

"i hate you, anthony stark."

"wish i could say the same, y/n y/l/n."

END OF IMAGINE.