𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰?*

tony stark x reader (smut)
warning: annoyed tony, thigh riding
via sergeanttucker on tumblr

tony stark x reader (smut)warning: annoyed tony, thigh ridingvia sergeanttucker on tumblr

"do you really have to stand there the whole time? it's distracting." an annoyed sigh left tony's lips as he turned his chair so he could look at her. y/n was leaning against the wall, her arms crossed over her chest and a pout on her face. "i want attention from you. i'm bored."

another sigh and he pinched the bridge of his nose. "fine, c'mere, you can sit on my lap until i'm done working."

a smile spread on y/n's face and she hurriedly stepped over to him and settled down on his lap. she wrapped her arms around him and buried her face in the crook of his neck. tony turned his chair back to the desk and continued to scribble down notes as kisses were pressed against his neck. "you're pretty clingy lately, darling."

"because you're working too much..." another kiss was pressed against his neck before her mouth traveled up his jaw until she finally reached his lips, her hips starting to rock against his as she pressed her tongue into his mouth.

tony responded only briefly before he turned his head to break the kiss, his hands flew to her hips to make her movements stop. "y/n, i really need to finish this. once i'm done, i will give you all the attention you want."

completely ignoring the pout that formed on her lips, he turned back to his papers. y/n tried to intimidate him with her stare, but once she realized it didn't work, she let her head hang. a thought crossed her mind, and she bit her lip as she started to undo the buttons on her shirt.

she succeeded in getting his attention, his eyes snapped to her body when her breasts were bared before him. he clenched his jaw in annoyance and threw the papers on the desk. "what is it that you want, woman? i have work to do!"

still biting her lip, y/n took his hands in hers and put them on her breasts before she leaned forward and trailed kisses from the corner of his mouth to his ear, pressing her mouth against it as she started to rock her hips again. "i want you. i want your dick."

"oh yeah? do you think you deserve my dick tonight?" slightly rough hands squeezed her breasts, making her mewl a "yes" as an answer. "really? because i don't think you do." he harshly pinched her nipples before he gripped her hips, rearranging her so she would sit on one of his thighs.

"i will tell you what... the only way you're getting off is on my thigh." y/n whimpered pathetically at his words; she really wanted his dick! another pout took over her face as she looked at him pleadingly. "oh no, darling. your pouting doesn't work today." when she did nothing, tony raised an eyebrow at her. "if you want to get off tonight, you better start moving."

y/n relented and put her hands on his shoulders to steady herself before she started to grind against him. soon, the room was filled with her soft moans as she dragged her panty clad pussy over the denim of his pants. tony licked his lips as his eyes wandered over her body and he gripped her hips to guide her movements.

"tony..." soft whimpers of his name fell from her slightly opened lips as he tightened his grip and pressed her harder against his leg. her hands were buried in his hair, tugging on it after a particular hard drag. tony made her lift her hips briefly so he could rip her panties from her body before he set her back down and resumed a steady pace.

without the flimsy material covering her most sensitive parts, the denim felt like heaven against her swollen clit. each drag sent shivers down her spine as she rutted desperately against him.

a groan left tony's lips as his eyes fell down, he could see a wet patch on his jeans. "fuck, you like that, don't you? you're so wet, you're soaking my pants."

y/n whimpered needily and leaned forward to press a messy kiss to his lips, which tony easily dominated as he pressed his tongue into her mouth. she was breathing heavily and could hardly keep up with the pace he set, as a warmth spread in the pit of her stomach.

tony reached down with one of his hands and started to play with her clit, causing her to moan his name helplessly. "you're gonna cum? yeah? just think about how good it would have felt if it was my dick inside you. fucking you. i bet you would have liked it."

the friction of his jeans as well as the way he furiously circled her clit and the dirty things he whispered into her ear quickly threw her over the edge. y/n clawed desperately at his skin as it crashed into her, thighs clenching and twitching as he continued to touch her clit. a loud moan of his name before she collapsed into his awaiting arms.

tony wrapped his arms around her and stroked her back as she pressed her face into his neck, breathing heavily as she calmed down. when she had lifted her head again, tony pressed a soft kiss to her lips. "better now?" y/n nodded mutely as a small smile spread on her face. "good. now let me finish my work, then i will have much more time for you." another kiss before she hugged him again. she sat on his lap for another hour, patiently waiting for him to finish.

END OF IMAGINE.