𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬

tony stark x reader
warning: super fluffy tony
via whatismarvel on tumblr

tony stark x readerwarning: super fluffy tonyvia whatismarvel on tumblr

you were always skeptical of love. never really giving your all in relationships, always holding yourself back before you fell too hard. that was the key factor as to why your relationships never worked. you protected yourself. thought everyone was out to get you and if you revealed too much they'd use it against you.

you always had your guard up.

until that one kiss.

that one silly kiss that breaks your walls down, brick by brick.

that's all it takes to have you screaming, begging, yearning for more.

tony welcomes you with open arms. ready to give you all the love and affection you deserved, and more. but before you cross the line and engulf him, you realize. it feels too good to be true, it's too much. you're protective nature rolls back in and you stop yourself.

it's not tony's fault, no. not at all. it's yours. you crave to feel safety, warmth, and affection but you can't get it. not until you start feeling you're worthy of it.

but tony stark doesn't back down. he does everything in his power to make it crystal clear that he has no ill intentions, that he is not trying to mislead you. he genuinely cares for you.

after countless attempts at trying to get you alone to somehow convince you that he wasn't a bad guy, he got lucky one early morning.

it's barely two and he sees you walking out of your room and down the halls. he's puzzled. why are you up so late? he sits in his chair, the item he was previously trying to fix, tossed to the side.

from the looks of it, he could tell you didn't sleep a wink. your hair was disheveled and poking out of your hair tie. your walk was sluggish and you just seemed, tense. the baggy t-shirt donned on you doesn't keep you from freezing as you make way to the kitchen. he chuckles when he sees you pull your arms out of the armholes and hug yourself under your shirt.

tony smiles as he watches you, the look of pure adoration on his face. god, he was so smitten by you. you enter the kitchen, still appearing to be armless, as you search for something. tony's not quite sure what it is until it hits him.

if there's one thing he knows about you, it's that as soon as you get out of bed, you need your coffee. now, normally since tony wakes whole night, he usually makes coffee for you at six because he knows you awake promptly at 6:30.

he doesn't mean for his knowledge about you to come off as creepy. in all honesty, he just pays attention to you. he's mesmerized by every little thing you do that he's just bound to remember it.