The one were there's a Heathers song Part 1

Welcome to my 3 parter special! An apology for leaving you on an unannounced Hiatus! This is a 3 part story I like to call....'Heather, Heather, Heather, and Peter and Cindy!' But I'm not actually going to title the chapters that because fuck you!

Wattpad won't let me add videos for some reason so just look up 'Candy Store from Heathers the musical' and listening to it when I tell you and if anyone has any idea why I can't add videos I'd be very thankful (I'm on an IPad if that has anything to do with this)

Still author's note it just that I couldn't write in bold for this one. Oh and another thing whenever something is written like 'this' it means someone is thinking, whenever something is written like (this) it means Candy is interrupting the narration and whenever something is written like this while Candy is interrupting it's me talking to her

Plot: MJ, Betty, and Cindy put on a show at the school hallway 

Additional notes: Ok so remember those extra things that I mentioned in the "A little bit of information about the universe a lot of chapters take place in" chapter? Well here's a few you need to know for this next few chapters: Cindy is Silk and she loves Musicals (her favorite is Heathers), She and Peter started fighting crime together and sometimes even go on patrol and during one of those nights Cindy accidentally saw Peter without his mask and she was like "WHAAAAA? PETER PARKER" and Peter was like "OH SHIT wait how do u know me?" And she took of that thing that covers her mouth and Peter was like "OHMAHTHOR! CINDY?" and then they just kept talking normally and then Cindy got an idea "Hey what if we flirt with each other as Spider-Man and Silk so it will be harder for people to discover our identities since pretty much every one knows you are dating Wade Wilson (btw they are the same age) and it's a pretty well known fact I'm dating Abe?" "K sounds cool" and Cindy and Peter are now really good friends (not Bff but they're really close) and Flash has a crush on Peter and bullies him because he doesn't want to accept his feelings. 

Warnings: Sexual References (no shit Sherlock), Cursing but all my one shots do, drugs, others I can't think of right now (probably)

Peter's POV 

"After many many many many minutes of trying to convince them, I got MJ and Betty to help!" I said as I landed in a blinding next to Cindy. "Seriously?? That's awesome dude!" She said extremely excited, maybe even more than me. "Remember the roles?" She asked for the 10000000 time tonight "YeP!"

*time skip to the next week because there's nothing important going during this one*

I walk through the halls wearing a white shirt, a dark blue jacket, gray pants (I wanted to wear a skirt but Anut May didn't let me), dark blue socks just below my knee and ok just picture me in whatever Veronica's outfit would like if she was a guy.

I see the rest of the students part ways and leave space for MJ, Betty, and Cindy. MJ was wearing the same outfit as Heather Chandler, she still used her usual ponytail only that with a red scrunchie. Cindy looked exactly like Heather Duke from head to toe. And Betty looked almost just like Heather McNamara, she would be identical if she had the stripes on her outfit. They all walked towards me and suddenly stopped. 

(Ok so I'm not 100% sure how to describe the dance moves so just imagine the same ones from the musical)

"Are we gonna have a problem?" MJ said and stopped when a beat played. "You got a bone to pick?" Beat "You've come so far, why now are you pulling on my dick?" Beat "I'd normally slap your face off" Beat "And everyone here could watch" She said in a false amused tone (Idk how to describe it) and once again stopped on the beat. "But I'm feeling nice. Here's some advice. Listen up, biotch!" MJ said as music started playing out of nowhere, well it wasn't really out of nowhere, Ned had hacked the principals speaker sistem but if you weren't in on this it would seem like out of nowhere.