Normal Life

Yoriichi, or now known as Tanjiro, had finally lived a normal life in his friend's family.
He was keen to see the name of his friend lives on.
He liked the way how his father, Tanjuro Kamado, doesn't stand out and show his true abilities to others. If he does, then he would just be selfish.

Tanjuro was like a plant, gentle and calm.

Whenever he was around, Tanjiro never senses his presence. He knew his father was protective of the family ever since he was born.
Because that's what Sumiyoshi was like.

Tanjiro pretended to be normal in front of everybody he had known in this current life, but he has the brain and skill of a matured person.
He wouldn't call Tanjuro normal, due to his sense of strong smell and unique skill even though he had such a frail body. Tanjiro thought to himself that his current father is an astounding and considerate man.

He learned many things, the most he was interested in was the Dance of the Fire God. Unlike his brother, Tsugikuni, Tanjiro still needed to master the See-through World ability due to his condition of being in another body.
Another thing Tanjiro has also learned was that his brother was the first Demon Slayer to become a demon. Which, made Tanjiro disheartened at the fact.

But he was okay. He was now living a new life.
He had a father, a mother, siblings.
Everything.

Little did Tanjiro knew that happiness will disappear.

-----------

Tanjiro stopped on his track.

As he took one last sniff, his eyes widened.
Tanjiro rushed to his house carrying heavy breaths with him. He was scared. Scared that he might lose happiness again.

His earrings were jiggling as he ran. He could remember the time he treasured the earrings so much back then in his previous life. But he had to focus, he had to focus.

He hated the smell of blood as perpetually. It had disgusted him. Tanjiro never knew when he will get used to it.
Ever since his father died, he had been taking a lot of responsibilities just like his previous life.
Those responsibilities cost our health. Just like when he performed the Dance of the Fire God for his sick younger brother. He could understand how his father, grandfather, and great-grandfather had felt while doing it.
But when they kept doing it, they felt nothing else. No pain whatsoever, that's what Tanjuro had said.

As he reached his house, he could see nothing else but the corpses of the family.
Mother, Takeo, Hanako, Shigeru, and Rokuta's lifeless eyes looked at the sky.
But where was Nezuko?

Where is she?

All that Tanjiro knew was that all he had to do now was to live a normal life again.

----

1 WEEK LATER

Tanjiro never performed the Dance of the Fire God after the incident.
He continued to live a normal life again.

But everything changed again when he was heading back to his house.
He met a demon along the way with someone watching him.

---
A/N: So...this idea popped up in my mind. I mean, Yoriichi reincarnated as Tanjiro won't be a bad idea.
So, I wanted to make Tanjiro younger than the pillars in this fanfic cus why not?
There will be many changes in this fanfic. And yes, OOC Yoriichi.