vi: (uncompleted)

A few weeks before Tanjiro's arrival, the leader of the Ubuyashiki clan held a pillar meeting at his household. Amane, who wanted to eavesdrop on them, was suddenly caught by the Insect Pillar.

The latter made sure to keep her mouth shut about it since the two women were practically close as best friends for some reason. However, the husband somehow managed to catch her red-handed but left her be since she was so curious about the meeting.

When all of the pillars managed to get there on time, they started to 'talk' before their master arrived. The talk among the pillars wasn't very peaceful as it seems but no one except the head of the Ubuyashiki household was able to stop them.

The Wind Pillar began to threaten and argue the other pillars or perhaps only Giyu. The latter didn't care, though. All he came here was because it was a pillar meeting, no doubts whatsoever.

Just as the leader of the Demon Slaying Corps came, they immediately showed their courtesy by bowing before the meeting started. 

The aura emitting from there was usually cold since the pillars weren't on good terms with each other. The man who just came brightened up the mood by his soothing voice.