breaking it in [m]

Age 22

Mike pinned her beneath his body, attacking her lips with his own. Her fingers clawed their way across his bare back, her burning touch only driving him more crazy.

The sound of smacking lips echoed around the room, along with whimpers that escaped from El's lips. Mike's hands slipped underneath the purple and yellow striped top that covered her, craving the feeling of her soft skin.

When he simply could resist any longer, he separated their lips- earning a disgruntled huff from El. He sat up, legs straddling her hips, putting his weight on his knees to avoid hurting her.

El whimpered, trying to drag his lips back to hers again. Mike shook his head, "take your top off for me"
Blushing, El sat up, biting her lip. Shaking her head and raising her arms in the air "you take it off for me"

Mike's eyes widened and he nodded hastily, gripping the fabric and slowly raising it over her head, revealing her luscious breasts cupped kindly in her lacy pink bra. He gulped, throwing the top onto the floor.

El giggled, "come here"
She lifted her palm to cup his cheek, guiding their lips together again for another passionate exchange. Almost immediately, Mike pushed her back down, El's head sinking into the pillow beneath her.

Their lips moved against each other roughly; hungrily wanting to deepen the kiss with every stroke. Wasting little time with any kind of for-play, Mike brushed the tip of his tongue across her bottom lip, asking for entrance. Willingly El parted her lips, allowing him to slip his tongue inside her mouth.

She moaned as he explored her mouth, battling her tongue with his. His hands crept up to her chest, slowly fingering the lace that cupped her breasts. He gripped her chest lightly in his grasp, starting to squeeze her when she arched her back in satisfaction.

Well practiced in unclipping her bra, Mike unhooked it smoothly. Still kissing her lips, he blindly dragged the garment off of her shoulders and flung it across the room. Dragging his lips off of hers, he eyed her up and down.

"You're so beautiful" he gulped, taking her in.
El blushed as he spoke again, "how are you mine?"
Not knowing what else to say, El just whispered "all yours" which drove Mike crazy.
He took her chest in his hands, kneading her gently with his palms while he maintained eye contact with her.

El whimpered when she felt his warm, almost sticky feeling breath tickle her left nipple. She gasped audibly as his lips traced dainty kisses across her flesh, circling around her nipple seductively.

He finally pressed his lips against her nub, sucking and kissing her as she pulled fistfuls of his thick hair.

"Mike" El panted, "I need..."
She trailed off when Mike flicked his tongue against her hardened nipple, sending shivers down her spine.

Seemingly understanding her needs however, Mike eventually withdrew his face from her chest to place his hands against the waistband of her shorts. In one swift movement, he slid them over her toned thighs and off her legs, discarding them onto the floor to join the rest of her clothes.

He was hyper aware of El's hands that were tackling his belt. Her nimble fingers made easy work of removing the belt and pulling down his zipper. Mike helped, wriggling out of his jeans, exposing the underpants containing his throbbing cock.

This time it was El's turn to admire him. Every single time she saw him she found herself surprised by his size. Had he grown since last time? It's unlikely seeing as 'last time' was only yesterday evening.

Biting down on her lip, El shoved her hands down to his bulge. Mike groaned as she scooped it out of his underwear, allowing its full length to spring up. El took his throbbing member in her sweaty hands and she stroked it lovingly.

Whimpering from the sheer feeling her her touching him, Mike buried his head in the crook of her neck. He felt her pull off his his final clothing item completely and in return he hastily gripped the corner of her panties. When all of their clothes were scattered around the room the couple lay in silence, simply looking at each other.

"I love you so much Ellie" Mike hummed, lowering his mouth to leave a trail of wet kiss across her neck to her jaw. He finally planted a kiss against her lips.

Their mouths rapidly moved together for a brief moment before El begun to subconsciously reposition herself beneath him. She shuffled downwards on the bed, parting her legs readily waiting for Mike to take up her invite.

Kissing her nose lightly, Mike positioned herself above her entrance. He slowly lowered his length inside of her. Moaning at the feeling of her pulsating walls around his dick, Mike shoved inside her harder.

When he was fully submerged inside of her, El adjusted quickly to his familiar size by bucking her hips one or twice. Seconds later, she looked up at Mike. Taking this as the signal to move, he began to thrust against her.

Pumping into her, building up his pace, the sound of slamming bodies echoed around the room.

"F-faster" she instructed his, pulling his thick hair in her fists.
Obeying her request, Mike shoved her faster and faster. He knew she wouldn't last long- one thing Mike jokingly teased her about was her less than impressive stamina.

Whimpering and weak beneath his, El felt the knot in the stomach release and her body shivered. Shaking with her orgasm, El dug her fingers into his scalp.

Mike pulled out moments later panting, El's pussy dripping with her own cum. He sat up, sitting against his headboard. El recovered from her high, crawling onto his lap just like she knew he wanted.

It was her turn to please him- and this was his favourite position.

El straddled his lap and then slowly lowered herself onto his thick member. She admired the way his face crumpled in strange ways as she did so, his eyebrows furrowed and his nose wrinkled. El thought it was adorable. Enticing.

When she was completely lowered, she began to bounce. Wasting little time, El began to speed up. Mike revelled in her flying breasts that bounced in front of his face. He took one in each hand, admiring both.

It was only minutes later that Mike too, felt like his end was near. He buried his face between her breasts and cried out. El slowed down and moaned as she felt him squirt his sticky juices inside of her.

After he finished, El lifted her body off of his. Mike's orgasm dripped out of her pussy as she did, falling straight down onto Mike beneath her. He slid down the bed to lie down and El flopped beside him, a weak and breathless heap.

Mike took her into his arms and El rested her head upon his chest. Pressing her ear against his skin, she could hear his beating heart racing.

"Well that's one way to break in a new bed" Mike chuckled.
El didn't responded verbally, instead she left hot kisses against his chest.

Closing her eyes, she sighed contently. Mike tightened his grip around her body, pulling her closer to him as she fell into a light sleep in his arms. For a few minutes while sleep approached him too, Mike just lay and watched El sleep in his arms.

He was in awe that this was his life. This was his life, his role. He got to spend everyday with the love of his life, the woman of his dreams. He swore nothing could make him happier than he was in this moment.

At least, that's what he thought. But in a few months time when the couple received a positive pregnancy test- Mike knew that, that was the happiest he'd ever been.

Hope you like this one! Thank you so much for all the love and support!