Auctions

{hey guys hope u liked the last chapter I made and I'm soo sorry it took so long. I have finals coming up very fast and yes I did draw the picture and i rushed through it too, but please comment on my stories because I love reading them. Also I am typing most of this on the iPad because my laptop and desktop are very slow but check out my other stories and hope u like this one!}

Disclaimer: I don't own the ppgz or Rrbz only my OC thanks!
____________________________________________________________

Miyako's POV

"Wake up Amy and you too Koaru! sheesh you guys are always like this!" They always play video games till very late at night or I should say in the morning! ~sigh~ "if you don't wake up I will destroy the soccer ball" Koaru shot up and ran to her stuff. "And I will rip all the mangas' on this self!" I said all those things that I would do but I don't like destroying other people's things. Amy woke up and looked around the room and rubbed her eyes and yawned then...FELL BACK ASLEEP!!!

"Ok you want the mean miyako to come out then fine!" I went and used my water powers and shot Amy out of the house. Momoko came into the room and saw the hole in the roof.

"Hehe my bad" I apologized and Momoko just shook her head and use her powers to heal the house (yes she can heal almost anything). "Let's go and eat Kaoru" Momoko called and we all walked downstairs.

"Hey where is Amy?" Kimeko asked with her mouth full.

"She is going to be a little late for breakfast" I answer and she nodded.

Momoko's POV

"Ok if I'm correct from these past few weeks we attempted to get the other three stones, the air, water, and nature. We still need one more and we don't know what kinda stone it is." I announced. Since the boys can't protect us on Saturdays we get to plan our missions on that day.

"I know what stone it is but I don't know where it is" Chirp said. All of us turned to her an looked surprised. "How?" Meow asked and Chirp explained how when she was young she saw the stones being displayed on the museum at her world but our mother and father used it to trap the dark lord and after it got lost in our world.

"So that's what happened but can you describe how it looks like?" I asked and chirp started thinking and explaining. "Umm...it has runes written on the stone and the stone is black with silver lines decorated on it." Chirp said and Kimeko jumped up and yelled "what!" Which surprised us all.

"Don't do that you almost gave me a heart attack" Momoko said trying to calm her heart. "I saw a stone that was black and have silver lines on it on the news!" Kimeko said. The door opened and Amy came in all wet. "Achooo!"

"Oh that stone I also saw it too and I had a funny feeling when I saw it but I thought it was just that I was hungry or something so I ignored it. But I know it's going to be at an auction at 6pm today!" Amy said and she went up to take a warm bath while I started doing some research on the stone and auction.

"It looks like Amy was right we have to be at that auction at 6 pm, Kimeko do you think you can print out some fake ID to get us in and Miyako do you think you can set out before us to scan the area?" And Miyako and Kimeko nodded and started to plan and do their works.

"What about us?" Amy and Koaru asked. "You will be with me and in the building" and they both nodded and we went to the training room to train.

Kimeko's POV

I went to the work station in the basement and started to print out Koaru, Momoko, and Amy's fake ID. "Amy huh? I wonder if she is alright?" Even though we have powers things are still hard like each time we use our powers it drains part of our energy and our powers aren't that useful as much as Amy's powers. But her power not only takes energy of hers it also takes part of her life. Amy has been my favorite sister because when I was 9 I got bullied and pushed around by so boys because I was too crazy and they used bats to hit me. Each time I got home I tried to hide my pain by smiling and pretend to be happy so my sisters can know what happened. But one day Amy came up to me and asked me "why didn't you tell us that you were being bullied by the boys in the school?" Amy touched my face and moved my hair out of the way. Revealing a big bruise bump on my head and she saw it and kissed it. "It's ok the pain will go way" she said and she opened my hand and gave me a piece of candy. It was my favorite grape flavored "Yay, but one day I will return the favor and help you big sis!"

"I promised that I would help her and I won't let her die!" Then the ID finished printing and I took them to Momoko at the training room. I saw Amy trying her best using her powers and learning new spells. She can use simple or moderate spells that won't drain her life energy, but if she use a more powerful spell like stop time then it takes some of her life.

"Hey Kimeko did you finish the IDs?" Kaoru called out and Amy and Momoko came to see the IDs.

"Good job Kimeko. Now what time is it?" Momoko asked.

"5:27 pm" I answered and Momoko nodded and went to change.

Kaoru's POV

We got dressed and lucky we don't have to wear fancy dresses for the auction. Miyako changed into her animal form and scouted the area and gave us the locations of the guards. The guards checked our IDs and gave each of a a mask. We put them on and went inside. It was filled with rich people and everybody had masks covering them. Most of them wore dresses, not fancy ones, and some wore casual cloths. We took seats in the front and waited till the stone was out.

-30mins later-

"When is the stone going to be presented?!" Amy was getting impatient and Momoko was just watching carefully at each item. "Why couldn't we just take it earlier before they presented?" Amy asked. "Well I can answer that, it's because Momoko took soo long in the bathroom that we couldn't take it" I was also mad because it's taking forever and the wrestling game is going to be on soon!!

"Now what you've all been waiting for... The ancient stone founded by my great great grandfather! We will start the betting at 100 million!" The man said. Then the light went off...

{I'm going to cut it off right here I will continue it after my finals are finished ok!!}