First Counter

{Sorry if i havent been updating i was soo caught up in the dating sim games on my ipad. oh and if you didnt know im about to go back to school :'( !!! i might upload a new story using the plot of of the dating sim game for my PPGZ fanfic. And if you want to us my charater(Black-Silverwing) than please ask ok and more info about her go to google and type Animeloverfan and you should see my account on Fanfiction.net and my porfile should have her ounter part and her Punk counter. Enjoy!!!}

Disclaimer: I dont own the PPGZ or  RRBZ and everybody else, but i do own my OC's!!

Chapter 6: First Counter

Boys

Butch’s POV

The captain told use to catch some Phantom Angels people. I hope when I get there it won’t just be a weak fight. I need a good fighting rival. We are in the police car driving to the scene.

Girls

Silverwing’s POV

Since we are transformed we wait till the clock strikes 9. Since I got tired of waiting I thought I would just sneak to the convent store and buy some drinks. When I got there I got a slushy and a bag of chips. I paid for it and went back to my sisters 30mins to go. I shared some of my chips and slushy.

Finally 1 more min, ~Dong... Dong…Dong~ Yay we went on hang gliders and flew to the roof. When we got there Bunny hacked the system shutting down all the security cameras. We dropped inside not making a sound.

Blossom’s POV

“Let’s go separate ways and try to find the Fire stone ok. Oh and use the vents.” I said and they nodded and we went on to the 6 separate floors. The first floor only has the gift shops so we don’t bother to go there. I went to the second floor and Buttercup went on to the third, Silverwing to the Fourth and Bubbles to the fifth and lastly Bunny to the Sixth floor because it’s the closes to the exit and she is the youngest.

Boys  

~9:01~

Brick’s POV

“Ok get to your stations boys” Captain said

“Ok” We said and went up to guard a floor. I wonder if I will see any of the Phantom Angels.

I walked around the floor to check if something was taken. I have the most guards because the Fire stone is on the second floor. Then when I was going around the corner I saw a masked figure with long orange hair with a bow and was wearing all pink. I couldn’t see the front since the back was to me, then it turned around. It was a girl but she had a mask on so I can’t tell how she looked like, but I know she looked like a real angel.

“Hold it right there” I said and she looked me straight in the eyes. I can see her eyes are cotton candy pink and they were pretty.

“What do you want kid?” She said

“Who are you calling kid I'm 19yrs old!” I shout back

“Wow I thought you were only 5!” That’s it I'm going to capture her and put her to jail.

“I'm a cop and I'm taking you under arrest” I said and she just stuck her tongue out. How dare she stick her tongue out at me? But for some reason it doesn’t make me mad.

Blossom’s POV

Oh no why did I did that I bet he is very mad and pissed off right now. I threw a smoke bomb and ran for it. For some reason he ran through the smoke bomb and started chasing me. I ran around the corner and changed into a cat and sprinted around a statue and hid there. I heard him ran passed me then stopped and his phone rang.