Following to a trap?!

{hi guys here is another chapter for my celebration for finishing the finals!! I was playing a game called "Brave trails" on the App Store!! if u want to friend me my character name is "Amy_BkackBlood" I know I kinda misspell the name on the log in haha. Enjoy!!} -Amy BlackBlood

Amy's POV

The lights are off and everybody was whispering to one another and some were panicking. We put on our night vision glasses and I saw a figure on the stage.

"Do you see that?" Momoko asked and I felt the stone's power getting farther away and the stone was calling for me. I left my sisters and I followed the magic trail that the stone left.

-20mins later-

I transformed and followed the trail that lead me to the other side of the town and... to "our house?!"

I opened the door slowly but when I opened the door I saw...

Momoko's POV

The lights are back on and Amy and the stone aren't here. me and Kaoru contacted Kimeko and Miyako. We told them what happened and Miyako went to search outside and Kimeko when and searched around the area.

-30 mins later-

"-pant pant- do you know where she is!?" Miyako asked worried and panicked.

"I want big sis Amy back!!" Kimeko cried. She was always with Amy no matter what? I wonder why? but we still need to find her.

-3am-

"-yawn- where the heck is she!?" Kaoru was tired and we searches the whole city two times! Where haven't we searched!!

"We have to get back or we won't have enough energy to search for her tomorrow." Miyako said and we haven't searched our house!! when we got back we saw...

{another cliffhanger!! Finished with finals!! I got ok grades for not even studying! thanks for reading!!}