sweet and sour

Earth's POV

"Earth!!!Earth!!!" Yacht wakes me up.

"Hey!" I said.

"Class is over."
I looked around.

"Where are rhe angels?"  I asked.

"They said i wake you up. They are gone, they went in the canteen they said you go and follow them. Can i come?" Yacht asked.

"Sure." I grabbed my bag and headed for lunch.

Mon waved at me. I nooded. They pointed at the center of the table. My lunch and pink milk is there.
I am so glad to have this people with me.

As we walked, me and Yacht walk to the angels table. People looks at us. I ignored them i have no time to explain myself to them.

"Yey, we can now eat." Mon said.

"Sorry guys. " i said shyly.

"It is fine Earth. Just in time. We just got your food when you and Yacht arrived at the canteen entrance.

"Yacht thanks for waking up Earth, and this is your lunch." Red tried to flirt with Yacht.

"Red, chill. He has a girl friend. I  said." We all laughed. Well it is true. I met them the next day i moved in the room.

Sunday. I slept on my own room, and Ben on his room. Today is Tuesday and i have not seen him, since then.

"Earth to EARTH!!" Yacht voice roared in my ear.

I pushed him away.

"What is wrong?" Monti asked.

"I .. nothing. Maybe i am just over thinking." I tried to ignore them and i started eating my food.

The angels sensed i am not fine. After i ate my food they all stand up and puller me on a classroom and locked it.

"Tell us!" Efat roared.

I looked at them.

"Since sunday i have not seen him."  All i said and they sit around me.

"How? You live in one room." Mon asked.

I forgt i have not told them yet.

"I moved out to eastwing. I need that space, but i never ment him to leave me in space."
I cant understand my eyes just give me surprise and has its way of shedding off tears.

Monti and the gang leave me and gather together, then there is knock on the door i opened it, our classmates came. I sit on my seat.
Sighed.
Then focusee on the lesson. When the prof stared.
The bell rings. Time for next subject.  On the comp. Lab.
The prof asked me to stay. Monti decided to wait for me and ordered the rest of the angels to our next class.

The profeesor asured me that they are not afected by the rumor going around since yesterday.
It was i care less about such a nonsense rumor.
And what people thinks about me? I dont care anymore.

"I am not affected by it also maam, noone knows who would be the judges might be. I am fine maam, thank you for your concerns."
I said. And she dismissed us.

So that is why people looks at me head to foot,
They said i won the freshmen night  1st place. Because my boyfriend and my best friend are in the pannel of judges.

It is just freshmen night. Not big deals. And who put me there? Not me.
Whay are people making litle things be like anaconda.
What would they gt form it?
Monti poked me we are in the door of the next class. We entered and the prof is not yet there. We sit beside the angels.