cheese

Earth's POV

I am so guilty leaving him in blue balls.
Well he should be happy i gave one, but still seeing his state, when i walked out the door. I almost run back to him. Good thing i saw Tee waiting for me outside, or else i should have run back to him.

I waited for three hours. Tee laughs as he saw me. He teased me of missing my husband but he said it is okay, cause he misses Tae also not used to travel without him anymore. I said sorry for because of me they need to be separated.

He said it was fine, as long as i will not disturb them at night.
I chuckled.
His comment gave me deeper thoughts.
"You know he loves you. He calls your name the time we helped him get on the bed last night. He even asked us to call you. And.  When he woke up, he shouted your name as well. If he woke up with that girl, i bet the girl would be disapointed. His mouth mumbles Earth."
He shakes his head and smirks.

I kept quiet.
Yeah, i must talk to him.

And realized. If he is onto girls, he should have been with them a very long time ago. He was but forced by grandpa Nung.and Ben himself told me it was only for a show.

I reached my room and lied on the bed. Tee said they are just behind us.
I saw my friends cars they are also in their dorm.
Chen said in the group chat no outdoors tonight for he will review they have long quiz tomorrow, he is forced by himself to be on top of his class. First for Nine, second for his reputation for representing the university, third for his family. And lastly for his future job.

Started that day he met Nine's parents, he became diligent and always on top. He is determined to prove homself. Everything is for Nine.
As his best friend, i support him and gave him all tha good luck.

Dome worries for me and i saw how Pavel treats Ben, but Tee talked to them. And they let me be with Tee.

I rolled on the bed texted Ben.
Come to my  room.

I stood and arranged my bed.
Why am i nervous.
I prepared sandwhiches. Good thing o still have some ham and cheese. Lettuce and mayo and quickmelt.
I put qick melt cheese and ham on the loaf bread that Tee and i bought on our way here. Then put in the oven toaster. Set it for 5 minutes. Then i sliced the vegies and american cheese also i sliced tomatoes. I am so hungry.

Then the door opened.

Ben cleared his troat. I looked at him and smiled and continued what i am doing. He changed his clothes. I turned myself to the toaster when it sounded. Then add the rest of the ingredients and set the timer for 2 minutes.

I am embraced from my back.
" i miss you." He wisphered.

I turned around and kissed him.
"I did not, but i love you." I said. Then he kissed me passionately.

"Am i forgiven?" He asked after a quick make out.
I shook my head but i cannot hide my smile.

"I'm hungry" i said and turned around.
He is forgiven, well things like that happens when you are drunk.  I know they where having the time of their life last night and i was there with Tae and Tee to help the five of them. Well Nine controlled Chen.

I placed the four sandwhiches on a plate and sliced each into two. The cheese leaked made me more hungry.

"Looks good" Ben commented. He grabbed the plate and placed it on my small dinning table. "Can i taste?" I nood. I smiled as i remember that question. He asked me that once and tasted my mouth for tasting the pink milk in it.

I was off guard and kissed me i tasted the food inside his mouth and he chewed as he chewed me.
Shit this is dirty flirty but i love it. Our kiss got deeper we both swallowed.

I pushed him and rolled my eyes and grab a bite, the cheese really is good.

(A/N: i am eating one while writting this haha)

When we finished our sandwihiches he stood and get packed juice in my ref. And served me on a glass. Then for himself.

"Now, let me taste the main course." He said and walked to me and kissed me deeply.
I pushed him but again he caught me. I let him. Yeah i want him also.

He carried me to the bed and leaked me.
"I am not an ice cream!" I scolded him.

"My main course and dessert in one, i like it babe." In his seductive voice.

I lift a brow and he laughed.
"I am sorry, for last nigjt, and i wanna make it up to you. Tell me want you want."

Shit.

His voice made me crazy.
I cannot play hard to get now.
"You" i said.
He smiled happily.
"I also want you" he wisphered and started pleasing me with his kisses and touches. He knows well how to do so.
He knows how to melt me.
He knows how to remove the pain.
He knows how to make submit to him.
And i am lost on lust, pleasure, and love.
We feast in plaesure and bliss of our love.

I had a great week end indeed.

"Please remove the memory of last night." He wisphered. He lied beside me and embraces me.

"No, it will remind me, to be calm and firm when things like that happens again." I said.

"But babe, it won't happen again" he almost made a promise but i stopped him.

"Babe, we are not certain of things to come, but i hope we both learned from this, i do not want promises." I said softly and kissed his cheeks.

This is extremely
R-18! Purely insanity of the author.
So please. If you do not like it you are free to get out of here

Thank you.
Thanks for being here.
-Nome.

He smiled
"Thank you for forgiving me and thank you for that sandwhich, i like the melting cheese. Reminds me of one thing i wanna taste. Earth i want your cheese" he looked at me lustfully.

I was confused of what cheese he wants. I am thinking of the cheeses i have.
"I still have american cheese, quick melt, creamy cheese, parmesian, plain, and blue cheese."
I said.
"Babe, not those cheese." He said and his hands travel down from my abdomen lower. And he kissed my neck as he plays with my junior.
O shit this is new to me. He did not touched there this way before. His kiss from neck went down down as well to where his hands are.

"Fuck!!!" I shouted as he leaked the tip of head down there, teasing me.
"Ah!! B.,Ben!" I moaned i listen to my words and it sounded needy.
He kissed it and trailed it with his tongue from base to tip. All i did was hold on the matress and moan.

He sucked my balls, he sucked my hardened. His hands plays with both my nipples. I am so higher that heaven!
I cannot breath anymore.
"Ben.. babe.. it is.. ahh! I am.. cumming. Uh.. ."

"Yes babe. I want it." He groaned.
I pre cummed and he tasted it and he sucked me.
I felt excited and i let it go.
"Ben.." i moaned and i felt dizzy.
I am recovering form dizziness, when i feel him leaking me. He leaked my balls and around my junior.
Kisssing me from there up.
He smiled at me.
"All mine" he said and kissed me. He marked his territory, by giving me hickey on my neck.

I am still gasping for air. I embraced him. I feel tired. But excited as he kiss me and placed lube in my hole.
I know he needs it i let him be. I am tired but he pleased me so well and i wanna do the same to him. I prepared my body for another round. And it did not take him long to cum inside me. I am surprised by myself for i cummed with him.

But i felt dead after.
He kissed me and  i heard him say.
"Thank you" so many times before i swept away to slumber.