placid

Earth's POV

Last sunday afternoon. Nine knocked on my door crying. He asked me to call Dome.

When Dome came.
He started talking about Chen's dad and Moowan's family. Then again he cried. He said, shocked me and Dome.

"My parents opposes all relationship i had and Chen, not because he is a guy but because i was bethrowned to marry someone a very long time ago."

I embraced Nine and we cried with him.

"Chen!" I shouted.
I dialed Ben's number.

"Babe, find Chen please."
Calm down Babe, calm down. He is with us. Pavel is here also in my room. And sorry but we are having a boost.
"Just dont drink too much, you need to be sober for him".
We got this babe, take care of Nine.
"We will"
Okay, love you.
"Bye, love you."

Then i hanged up.

"Wanna go to Nome's for ice cream and coffee?"
I tried to lighten the athmosphere.

The two nooded.

"Nine, crying over this will not change a thing. I know it hurts, painfull, agony you might feel. But Nine, it is stressing you and making you ugly!" I know Dome wants to make it as a joke, but it made Nine cried more.

"Dome, shh.. Nine, it is okay, just cry it out. Just pour it all out and when you are done. Clean your face and smile and make every effort to make Chen asured that even heaven and hell meet on this planet. You will still, choose him."
I did not know where did my words came from.
Dome parked his car at Nome's parking lot.

Nine and Dome headed to the hidden tables and i ordered ice cream and and coffee. I wish they have wisky or vodka here, but this is still inside the university, so no liquor or alcohol.

I watched Nine, being like crazy. Laughs and cries at the same time.

I am blessed to have the parents i have, though, only a dad right now. But i know, my mom will be happy for who i am.
The more i see Chen and Nine's situation, the more i emphatize with them.
A bucket of 4 liters double dutch ice cream with toasted bread and americano coffee, was done.

"If we only don't have classes tomorrow, i will drive you two away from here to the beach. 4 hours is not bad right?" Dome said out of nowhere.

Nine and i looked at each other.
"I like that plan." I said.

"No babe."
The three of us looked at the direction where that voice came from.
Ad i am right, that is Ben's voice.

"Sound like a plan." Pavel said.

"Next week end!" Chen said.

"A plan it is." Nine finally siad.

"What about dinner first." Chen said.

Me Dome and Nine looked at each other and laughed.

"We just ate a bucket of ice cream." Dome said.

"I will prder take out. Dome you know Earth is not allowed. Ugh!" Ben said walking to the counter.

"I will also do that." Pavel said.

"I will cook." Nine said smilling at Chen.
"Then let us head to your dorm?" Chen asked.
"Na, we will cook in your dorm. And i wil also sleep there." Nine said.

Dome and i looked at each other.

Then i recieved a text after a minute.

Thanks Earth, i dont know where did thatcame from, but thanks. I make sure that i will make him feel and understand that i will choose him no matter what.