just an ordinary date

Earth's POV

For Nine and Chen. I needto man up. Yeah, or gay up? Na, i rathr say be mature.

I sighed deeply.

Again i read the text from Chne.

Hey buddy, mu mother in-law wants to invite yoj with us, this saturday. I hope you will come, you have tilll friday to decide.

I thought of it first before iasked Ben's opinion.

And he said. "You did not do anything to harm their family. So no need to worry about facing them. But if something happens, we are  in your house, text us and we will fly to you."

I asked Dome and Pavel. They said i am not guilty so nothing to fear.

"Babe, just tell me if we need to go back."  Ben's words, brought meto present and i need to focus on him.

"No, i am just yhinking about saturday." I sihed again.
"But i don't want it to ruin our date." I smiled at him.

"Sure?" He asked.

"Yes, i am sure babe."

Dome and Pavel cane back from their small honeymoon monday in the morning. Mondah lunch, Chen and Nine tell everything to them. From what happened in Ben's house to the dorm.

Pavel raffled my hair. I saw Ben's stare cuts like knife. I comforted him and requested him to get used to it.

"Looks like DomeandPavel reallh knows how Earth thinks." Nine commented.

"Ben ahould also." Pavel said.

"No, we all should, he knows how to turn the tables." Ch e said in a slight mad tone.

I laughed.

Yeah nice to laugh freely. Nice to have the feeling not being careful of words that i might tease the secrets. Which are no more.

I smiled as i saw my friends teasing Dome. All joke on them about their honeymoon, they really disappeared in a snap of a fingger, at their wedding night.

"That is better."
Again i am snapped to pressent.

"We are here." Ben said and get out of the car. Opened the door for me. Usuallh i donog let him in public but i was starled.

The long drive bring us to the deck. There a restaurant near it and our reservation is upstairs. And it wasa perfect view.

The water are calm. The lights of the city is seen from here and also the small light of fishing and trading vessels and boats. And the restaurant colors lights and vibe is so romantic.

"You like it?" Ben asked but his voice tells he knows he pleased me.

"Uhuh" i said softly and i nooded multiple times.

"Im glad you do. You deserve this and more." He wisphered and kissed me on mh cheeks.

"Excuse me love birds this is our menu." The waiter said.

I smiled at him and he smiles back i turned red i know  and i can feel it. Why am i so shy right now?

"Babe, what do you wanna eat?" Ben asked me.

"Um, fish baked salmon, salads, and soup. Do you have ctab and mushroom?" I asked the waiter.
"Yes sir we do." He said. He is nice and abrupt and people will like  his personality.

Then Ben rated our orders most pleased me.
The waiter asked if it is a spevial occassion or something.

We both shook our heads.
"Just an ordinary meal, out with my boyfriend." Ben smiled proudly.
I just nooded my head.